31

Cui Jiaqi was very sad and angry in his heart, and he pushed the unicycle very fast, leaving Huo Yueze far behind, and expressed that he did not want to continue talking to this bad friend.

  Huo Yueze immediately followed behind, dumbfounded.

  Entering the small yard, Cui Jiaqi angrily threw off the unicycle, obviously going to slam the door and leave.

  "Hey, where are you going?" Huo Yueze stopped hiding from him, and told him the news that he had given him a good house, "Do you still want a house?"

  Cui Jiaqi paused, turned around and asked in confusion, "What house?"

  "On the way to my small yard, did you see a black door with peeling paint?" Huo Yueze entered the house with an enamel jar lunch box.

  Hearing his words, Cui Jiaqi didn't react for a while, and screamed in surprise for a moment, "Brother, have you given me a good house for a long time?"

  Excitedly, he ran into the room, and before he could continue to speak, he saw his little gentleman gently lift the person up on the bed and acted intimately, "Zhouzhou, don't sleep anymore, I bought potato stewed chicken nuggets, Just got up to eat."

  Cui Jiaqi spit out again with a sour heart, and hurriedly turned his back to exonerate himself, "Yue Ze, let's talk about it first, I didn't break in on purpose, and I didn't even see my sister-in-law's face."

  Huo Yueze helped Cheng Zhou to sit up and said angrily, "Then get out of here and help me unload the briquettes and firewood from the wheelbarrow."

  Hearing the words, Cui Jiaqi evacuated the house as if smearing oil on the soles of his feet.

  Cheng Zhou just woke up and rubbed his chest in a daze, "Huo Yueze, bring the enamel jar over here, I want to sit on the bed and eat."

  "No, you have to get up and sit at the table to eat."

  Huo Yueze didn't want to let him continue to sleep, sleeping too much would make him more groggy.

  As he spoke, he carried Cheng Zhou to the edge of the bed, lowered his head to put on his shoes, and said in a low voice, "Zhouzhou, I brought a friend here, remember to be smart and hide your secrets."

  Cheng Zhou nodded tiredly, and had to obey his strength to get off the bed frame and go to the table to sit down obediently.

  Huo Yueze opened the lid of the enamel jar and handed him chopsticks, "Zhouzhou, you sit and eat first, I'll go out to help, and come over to eat with you later."

  Cheng Zhou stopped him and gave him chicken nuggets, "Wait, I'll feed you a chicken nugget."

  This person helped him back and forth for most of the day, and he didn't even eat a bite.

  Huo Yueze smiled and bit the chicken nugget, hugged him and kissed him, "Okay, eat it obediently. If you think the house is stuffy, come out and eat on the threshold."

  "All right."

  Huo Yueze took a foreign match and wanted to start the fire in the stove earlier, just in time to burn the hot water to be used in advance.

  As soon as he walked out of the house, Cui Jiaqi threw the briquettes in his hand and asked with anticipation, "Brother, tell me quickly, that black door is the house you gave me your fancy?"

  "Yes," Huo Yueze told him plainly, without giving up. "That yard is about the size of mine. There are two dilapidated houses in it.

  Huo Yueze picked up some firewood from the wheelbarrow and walked to the stove to try to light it.