98

In front of Cheng Zhou, Ge Cuihua took out a white enamel cup from the cabinet in front of the window, and went to the door of the house to wash it with hot water.

Then pour hot water to brew the tea, hand it to Cheng Zhou's table, and introduce enthusiastically:

"This tea was rewarded by Tie Dan's father's leader in the town. They said that it is a special Longjing tea, and my aunt doesn't know about it. How about you try this tea?"

After Ge Cuihua finished speaking, she looked Cheng Zhou up and down. This little comrade looks really good, with fair skin and delicate features. He looks like an intellectual from a big city.

How should I say this appearance, with a clear demeanor and a hearty temperament, it is different from the children in the village.

I don't know why this little comrade is looking for Tie Dan's father, Ge Cuihua is secretly curious.

Cheng Zhou looked at the white enamel cup in his hand, which had a big handle. There was a red Double Happiness printed in the middle of the outer wall of the cup, and there were four red characters written on it. These four characters happened to be familiar to him—booming and very old. breath.

He lowered his head and took a sip. The tea was a little hot, with a faint fragrance of tea leaves. He praised: "Ma'am, this tea smells good."

Cheng Zhou mentally looked around, the kitchen and the main room were separated by a room, and Ge Xiufang was sitting in front of the stove with a small stool, and there were two pots piled up on the ground, handling the rabbit quickly with his hands, with a concentrated expression.

Other than that, there was no one else around.

While observing, Cheng Zhou took advantage of being alone with Aunt Ge, and secretly exerted mental power to hypnotize him: "Auntie, what do you do with the household registration in your village?"

If someone else saw this weird scene from afar at this time, they would probably stand on their heads from fright.

I saw that Ge Cuihua's eyes were dull for a moment, and her pupils looked at Cheng Zhou motionlessly, like a puppet controlled by |, and she took the initiative to explain:

"It's all registered with Tie Dan's father. Each family is collected in the household registration book of the village. Each village's household registration book is in duplicate, and one copy is kept in the hand of the village head to facilitate the registration of children. , and the other is in the town's police station..."

Cheng Zhou asked carefully about his doubts, and Ge Cuihua answered them one by one in detail, with a clear introduction.

After ten minutes of asking like this, Cheng Zhou suddenly realized what was going on with the household registration system in this era.

There are two types of household registration, urban household registration and rural household registration. Regardless of urban household registration, rural household registration is the easiest to apply for.

Each village has its own corresponding household registration book, which is in duplicate. One is kept by the village head, and the other is handed over to the household registration archives in the police station for safekeeping.

If a newborn is born in the village, the village head will simply register it in the household registration book and report it to the town police station. Then, the account in the new newspaper will be correspondingly added to the backup household register in the police station by the police station, and that's it.

In Cheng Zhou's view, it was simply a fool's operation and management.

It is said that household registration is strictly controlled, but in fact it is all handwritten and manual registration. In addition, the village is far away from the town police station, and information exchange is not timely, and there are loopholes to exploit.