"Mother, can you... let go of me first?"

Although Cheng Zhou had expected the possible reaction of the aunt, but he did not expect the aunt to be so emotional.

On the other side of the kitchen, Ge Xiufang suddenly heard her mother-in-law crying loudly, and the knife for chopping up rabbit meat suddenly tilted. Thinking that something happened to her mother-in-law, she hurried to the main room to find out.

"Mom, what's the matter? What happened?"

But she saw her mother-in-law holding the little comrade who came to visit and crying so hard that she couldn't help herself, and the little comrade named Xiaozhou also looked at Ge Xiufang in a bewildered manner, with clear eyes looking at her crisply.

Ge Xiufang was stunned at first reaction, this little comrade is really good-looking, much better than her family Wanshun.

The big round eyes make people think of the eyes of newborn calves in the village for no reason, they are all the same clear and transparent.

Bah, what time is it, she is thinking about something messy in her mind.

Ge Xiufang came back to her senses, hurriedly wiped off the water stains on her hands on the apron, stepped forward and asked, "Mother, what's the matter? Is there someone in the village who doesn't have eyesight that upset you? Tell me , I will let Wanshun vent your anger on you."

She patted her mother-in-law on the back, and then comforted her: "Mother, don't cry, you see that Comrade Xiaozhou is frightened by you."

Ge Cuihua let go of Cheng Zhou, held his right hand tightly, suppressed tears and said with a smile: "Son, don't be afraid, your mother is my sister, and I am your aunt. This is your eldest cousin's daughter-in-law." , you can just call her cousin."

After finishing speaking, he introduced to Ge Xiufang, "Xiufang, this is Xiaozhou, a child of my younger sister's family."

Cheng Zhou: "..." Was it so smooth to recognize relatives? Ma'am, are you sure you don't need to ask again to make sure it's true?

Ge Xiufang looked at Cheng Zhou in surprise, unbelievable, "Mother, where is your sister? I have been married for so long, why haven't I heard you mention it?"

"It happened more than twenty years ago. Except for Tie Dan's father, I haven't mentioned it to anyone else."

Ge Cuihua choked with red eyes and said, "It's not that I haven't thought about finding a younger sister in the past twenty years, but there are so many people, where can I find her?"

Cheng Zhou also pretended to be unbelievable, pulled out his hands, and said anxiously: "Ma'am, how could it be such a coincidence? Are you sure you didn't admit your mistake? I..."

Ge Cuihua interrupted, and asked straightforwardly: "Your mother has a red mole between her eyebrows, do you have two dimples when you smile?"

Cheng Zhou nodded and said, "Yes."

"My little sister was lost in March. Did your father and his family also meet your mother at that time?"

Cheng Zhou opened his eyes wide, "Yes, my grandfather said that they met my mother at the end of March. At that time, my mother still vaguely remembered her nickname, which was Sanya."

Ge Cuihua choked up again, "Sanya, I named it for my little sister. It's my little sister, absolutely right."

Ge Xiufang was confused: "Mother, is this true?"

Ge Cuihua wiped away her tears and nodded, "It's true, it must be true."

Ge Xiufang smiled and comforted: "Mother, don't cry anymore, isn't this a great happy event? Comrade, ah no, Xiaozhou, are you the only one here? Are your parents here? Where are they? ?”