"Don't sleep anymore, I think, I think—" Before he finished speaking, Xiao Zai frowned uncomfortably, "Baba, the glutinous rice balls hurt..."

"Where does it hurt?" Cheng Zhou hasn't reacted yet.

A huge force suddenly appeared, and the newly awakened spiritual power rushed over with overwhelming energy.

"!"

Cheng Zhou was so startled that he hurriedly dodged sideways, and immediately used his mental power to intercept the energy that appeared out of thin air.

If these huge energies are really going to scurry around, their small house will definitely fall apart...

However, the little cub didn't know his own lethality, so he kept digging into Cheng Zhou's arms, crying in pain, "Baba, woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Cheng Zhou never expected that his egg baby would awaken his spiritual power at this time!

In the interstellar era, when newborn children reach a certain age, they will suddenly awaken their spiritual power at a certain moment, and this process often requires professional pediatricians to use their spiritual power to guide and comfort them, otherwise a slight mistake may lead to the failure of awakening.

"Baba, wow... It hurts, it hurts..." Xiao Zai rubbed against him and howled loudly. The tears that poured out wet Cheng Zhou's clothes, and Cheng Zhou's heart was about to break from the pain.

"It doesn't hurt, it doesn't hurt, Tangyuaner is the strongest," Cheng Zhou hugged him and coaxed him while protecting himself from the scurrying energy, "Tangyuaner, Baba will help you, Baba will help you guide the energy, you Be good, don't resist."

The cub has inherited his and Huo Yueze's talents. His aptitude is so good, his energy is pure and powerful, and he is likely to be even stronger than Huo Yueze in the future. It would be a pity to fail in his awakening.

Even if Cheng Zhou is not a professional pediatrician, he has to roll up his sleeves and do it himself!

"Tang Yuan'er can also see Baba's spiritual power, right?"

The cub nodded, choked and said, "Ba, ba, it hurts—"

"Don't cry, don't cry, Tang Yuaner, try to guide these energies to follow Baba's spiritual power, obediently follow the route Baba drew for you..."

When Huo Yueze awakened his spiritual power, Cheng Zhou also helped him guide energy, so he had a little experience.

But children are completely different from adults. Their bodies are so small and their tendons and veins are so thin that they cannot be found without looking carefully, and their endurance to endure pain is also lower.

Fortunately, although the cub kept crying out for pain, sobbing and hugging Cheng Zhou to wipe away his tears, he still obediently guided the scurrying energies and followed Cheng Zhou's spiritual power step by step.

As for Cheng Banhangzi Pediatrician Zhou, he has to pause his mental power every few steps, and at the same time, he also has to defend himself from being hurt by those energies, stumbling and guiding his egg baby to sort out those energies.

It's hard to finish a round of the route... Cheng Zhou's mental strength has just been exhausted...

Without those pure energies rushing randomly in the body, the cub gradually stopped crying, and cuddled tightly to Cheng Zhou, sobbing from time to time, the round eyes that had just cried were watery and shiny.