Daddy/Brother/Brother Wanshun is so shameless!

Fortunately, with the addition of Wang Wanshun in the end, the speed of roasting sparrows became very fast. The three little boys, Cheng Zhou, and Wang Wanshun, the five of them ate their mouths full of oil and were satisfied.

In the end, four skewers of freshly grilled sparrow meat were left.

While it was still hot, Cheng Zhou held up the skewers high, avoided the little claws protruding from below, and coaxed: "Don't grab it, these skewers are for my aunt and cousin, when I have time next time, I will Go catch it for you, and let's cook a small stove together to eat."

Datou licked the oil from the corner of his mouth, "Okay, brother Zhouzhou, it's agreed, next time I'll catch sparrows."

"Yes, yes, I will eat it next time." Tie Dan and Xiaoya nodded in agreement.

"And me, remember to bring me with you next time you roast a sparrow!" Wang Wanshun emphasized his presence angrily.

Big head, Tie Dan, and little girl: "..."

As an adult, how did you manage to be so thick-skinned?

Cheng Zhou: "..."

Cheng Zhou had no choice but to make several promises again and again, and only then managed to escape from Xiaowazi's siege.

Walking into the kitchen, Cheng Zhou smiled graciously at Ge Cuihua, showing his pointed canine teeth, making him look more youthful.

Ge Cuihua laughed angrily, snatched the fragrant skewers, and said, "That's all, all right, don't be so courteous. If you want to rent a house in the city, just go, and I won't stop you."

Cheng Zhou didn't expect things to go so smoothly, he raised his eyelids and was full of surprise, "Auntie, don't you blame me for moving away?"

"What's the blame? People go to high places, water flows to low places, you want to live in the city, you want to find a job to live the life of city people, isn't that normal?" Ge Cuihua's voice was faint.

"Auntie, you know I didn't mean that." Cheng Zhou said anxiously.

"How do I know what you mean?"

Ge Cuihua took a bite of the sparrow meat, um, it was roasted just right, the skin was smooth, tender and crispy, and it tasted good.

Cheng Zhou turned around in a hurry, but he didn't see the joke in Aunt Ge's eyes, "Auntie, I won't go to the city anymore, don't be angry."

The big deal is to carry a hoe to plant the land, and it is not impossible to plant the land as long as it is planted.

On the other side, Ge Xiufang couldn't stand it anymore, "Mother, stop teasing him, he's about to cry."

"Oh, don't cry, don't cry, Auntie was just joking with you." Only then did Ge Cuihua realize that the cuteness was too much, and hurriedly explained.

Cheng Zhou's eyes were slightly red, "Then why did you suddenly agree with me to go to the city?"

"It was me, I persuaded mother to change her mind, Xiaozhou, you have to thank me very much." Ge Xiufang raised her hand to ask for credit.

auzw.com

Ge Cuihua gave her daughter-in-law a blank look, and coaxed Cheng Zhou to say, "Auntie has figured it out. If you can find a job in the city, it will have a better future than farming in the village. At least the harvest will be guaranteed in drought and flood, don't you think? "

"That's right, when I find a job and settle down, I can also receive wages and food stamps, and maybe I can also receive cloth tickets, which I will share with my aunt."