Cheng Zhou didn't realize at all that his ignorance was completely exposed by a random question he asked.

Clam oil is a common commodity in this era, even in the supply and marketing cooperatives in the village, they will supply this cheapest clam oil.

A large box of clam oil costs only two cents. It is cheap and practical. Most people will buy a box as a spare.

Maybe it's because Cheng Zhou's journey has been so smooth since he came to this era, and now he's actually a little relaxed, forgetting to hide his ignorance for a while.

Huo Yueze paused, his eyes were deep, and he explained: "It's the oil you put on your hands, it can prevent your skin from drying out."

"Oh." Cheng Zhou nodded.

Huo Yueze hesitated for a moment, and asked tentatively: "Do you like drinking malted milk?"

"Malted milk? What is that?" Cheng Zhou looked curious, he had never heard of this thing.

Huo Yueze remained calm on the surface, but his heart could not be calm for a long time.

Combined with his own unusual experience, and Cheng Zhou's temperament is incompatible with this place, he suddenly had an incredible guess in his heart.

Huo Yueze settled down, "Malted milk extract is a kind of nutritional product, which tastes similar to baby milk powder. It's sweet and delicious. I'll buy a can for you later, so you can try it."

"I don't drink baby milk powder, so don't buy it for me." Cheng Zhou frowned and said in disgust.

"It's not milk powder. When I buy it, you can drink some and try it."

Huo Yueze laughed. He bet that Cheng Zhou, a snack foodie, would definitely like to drink that kind of sweet and greasy malted milk.

In the end, he fixed his eyes on Cheng Zhou, and then pretended to be casual and asked casually in the next second: "You are here, will you leave?"

"No, unless I don't find a job here and settle down."

Having said that, Cheng Zhou sighed melancholy, "If I don't find a job, I'll have to go back to the village to farm with a hoe."

Imagining that scene, Huo Yueze chuckled and said, "Is that why you don't want to farm?"

If auzw.com wants to find a job here and settle down, it means that this person should not be able to go back.

Could it be that some kind of fortuitous encounter came across time and space inexplicably to come here?

And it came through suddenly?

This unique temperament and good appearance of fine skin and tender flesh are not something that can be cultivated in this poor age.

Cheng Zhou didn't know that someone guessed his origin clearly, and said with a slightly melancholy voice: "No, farming is also pretty good. My aunt's family lives on farming."

After all, Cheng Zhou stretched out two slightly fleshy claws, and said confidently: "Look at my hands, there is not a single hard callus, and I will definitely get blisters when I go to do farm work, I don't want it to hurt so much. "

Huo Yueze: "..."

So in the end, he is still a petite who doesn't want to treat himself badly, doesn't he just want to be lazy and do easy work?

While talking and joking, the two came to a long and narrow yard. Huo Yueze took out his key, unlocked the lock on the gate, and led Cheng Zhou in.

The yard is very small. To be precise, the further you go in, the narrower the width, but relatively longer in depth.