"Zhou Zhou, why are you here?" Huo Yueze said, "Is it because the little glutinous rice balls are too noisy?"

"No, I just want to come and have a look." Cheng Zhou walked over, sat down next to his body, and hugged the man stickily.

Sitting aside and watching for a long while, Cheng Zhou couldn't help pinching Xiao Zai's fat buttocks again.

The cub blinked his big eyes, and suddenly yelled: "Ba Ba!"

Cheng Zhou happily agreed.

Huo Yueze smiled, fed the last mouthful of millet porridge into the cub's mouth, and took Cheng Zhou's hand to sit at the table to eat.

After eating, Cheng Zhou looked at the time and urged, "Hurry up and go to the hospital to pick up your elder brother. I'll sit in the fence and play with the glutinous rice balls."

After finishing speaking, Cheng Zhou grabbed Xiao Zai's hand and shook it, "Tangyuaner, say goodbye to Baba."

The cub waved his arms wildly and muttered for a long time.

It's a pity that the articulation is still unclear, and no one can understand what he said...

Huo Yueze squatted down amusedly, kissed Cheng Zhou and Xiaozai on the foreheads, and said: "Just stay at home and don't run around, you know?"

"I know," Cheng Zhou deliberately elongated his voice, "You have to say it every time, don't let me run around, but when did I run around?"

However, Cheng Zhou reneged on his word this time.

Less than an hour after Huo Yueze left, someone knocked on the gate of the small courtyard.

It was Song Zhenzhu who knocked on the door, with tears in her eyes, anxious and incoherent, "Xiao Zhou, help Elder Sister, I need a special medicine, you can definitely get it."

Song Zhenzhu knew that Cheng Zhou and Huo Yueze were quite capable, especially Huo Yueze, who must know someone in the army and should be able to help get the special medicine from the military clinic.

Cheng Zhou hurriedly said, "Sister, don't worry, just speak slowly."

"I, I—" Song Zhenzhu cried anxiously: "I had no other choice, so I came to you for help. Huniu had a high fever, which lasted for several days, and the complications became more and more serious, but the hospital lacked A special medicine..."

Song Zhenzhu held back her panic, and said, "But, but I know that there must be that kind of imported special medicine in the clinics of the military region. The name of the medicine is, it's Apramycin."

It is difficult for others to enter the garrison military area on the outskirts of the city, let alone buy rare imported medicines.

Song Zhenzhu looked earnestly, "Xiao Zhou, do you know anyone in the army? Can you help me buy this special medicine?"

Cheng Zhou was a little embarrassed. He only knew one person in the army, but Cheng Zhou had only met Mu Jingshan once, and his friendship was not that deep.

In terms of familiarity, Brother Huo and Mu Jingshan are more familiar.

Cheng Zhou asked: "Sister, didn't you meet Huo Yueze when you came out of the hospital?"

"No," Song Zhenzhu shook her head and begged, "Xiao Zhou, help me—"

Cheng Zhou said: "Sister, are you in a hurry to get this special medicine? If you're not in a hurry, I'll get it for you in the afternoon."

When Huo Yueze came back, he took Huo Yueze to find Mu Jingshan. With the friendship between Brother Huo and Mu Jingshan, he should be able to get this kind of special medicine.