Cheng Zhou grabbed the only few things in the space button, decisively dismantled the energy spar in the laser gun, and melted it into the nutrient water he worked so hard to prepare. The color of the potion became very beautiful in an instant.

The transparent blue glows with glittering light, like a diamond, showing dazzling light under the light.

Cheng Zhou smiled with satisfaction, put the medicine bottle into the space button, turned his head and stepped into the steaming tub.

Huo Yueze caught him, pushed aside the bangs that were close to Cheng Zhou's forehead, and kissed his cheek with a gentle expression.

"Have you finished the nutrient water? How do you use that potion?"

Cheng Zhou smiled and said seriously: "It's a potion that can speed up the growth of plants, and can also increase the yield per mu to a large extent, but it can't be used casually, so I don't worry about handing it over!"

Huo Yueze suddenly had a bad feeling, and tentatively asked, "So?"

"Take me to a hidden place deep in the mountains, let's grow sweet potatoes ourselves!" Cheng Zhou's eyes were shining brightly.

"..." Huo Yueze wanted to refuse!

He couldn't bear to let Cheng Zhou do those hard farm work.

Without even thinking about it, he has to dig holes one by one and plant sweet potato seedlings patiently; wait until the sweet potatoes are ripe, and then dig them out one by one...

This farm work is easy to say, but it is really not easy to do!

Cheng Zhou hugged him tightly and kissed him deeply, "It's only been a hard day. My nutrient water must be very useful. In less than half a month, the sweet potatoes planted should be mature. Let's dig them all out and find a way Those who sold it to the grain management office, let them-"

Huo Yueze blocked his lips, not wanting to listen to him continue.

Cheng Zhou shook his head to avoid his kiss, and said angrily, "Just tell me, do you want to help me grow sweet potatoes?!"

"If you want me to contribute, then you have to satisfy me."

Taking advantage of this opportunity, Huo Yueze coaxed patiently for a while, and finally hooked Cheng Zhou to release his mental power.

As soon as the mental powers with vastly different strengths intertwined and collided, Cheng Zhou's defeat was obvious, and his body softened in an instant, allowing him to do whatever he wanted.

The mental power was completely invaded and blended, Cheng Zhou hummed a few sobs, tried to stay awake, raised his hand and slammed his head, "Release me!"

Huo Yueze refused to follow him, took a towel and wiped it hastily twice, put Cheng Zhou on the bed, turned around and pushed the cub's cradle to the living room.

Xiaotangyuan's hair has grown one after another... more than a dozen hairs, not as bald and eye-catching as before.

At this moment, the cub was lying obediently in the cradle, moving his little hands from time to time, his eyes were tightly closed, obviously sleeping soundly.

Huo Yueze kissed the cub on the forehead, "Good boy, sleep well!" Little light bulb!

In the bedroom, Cheng Zhou couldn't help curling up into a ball.

The mental power was constantly being squeezed and blended, and the strong reaction from the sea of ​​spiritual consciousness made him a little dizzy.