In just one morning, she finally understood.

The little brat in the room had a better life than that, it was quite comfortable.

You don't have to do anything, boiling water, cooking, heating milk, changing diapers and taking care of the cubs are almost all done by Huo Yueze, even Cheng Zhou himself is hugged and coaxed...

Even the old lady couldn't help her teeth ache from seeing this, so she went back to the village without seeing it!

At the dinner table, Ge Cuihua couldn't help sighing.

Cheng Zhou noticed it and wondered, "Auntie, what's wrong? What are you sighing for?"

Ge Cuihua secretly gouged him out.

Little brat, as long as you fight a little bit, my aunt will definitely introduce you to a good girl. The couple are happy and happy, and they live with the big fat boy, how nice it is!

As delicate as you are, you have to cling to people when you eat, which girl would like to live with you?

Huo Yueze stuffed Cheng Zhou with half a tortilla.

Cheng Zhou smiled, turned around and said, "Auntie, we're going to go to work in a while, I'll leave the key to you, you can take a good stroll here—"

Ge Cuihua said: "I'm leaving too. The village is busy. During the two days I'm not at home, Tie Dan and Xiaoya must be in trouble."

Cheng Zhou laughed, "Wait a minute, I'll find some pastries and candies from home, and you can bring them back for me."

"No, you haven't finished eating the candy you sent back," Ge Cuihua said disapprovingly, "Xiao Zhou, don't waste your salary, you still have to raise a child, at least try to fight!"

Ge Cuihua glanced at Huo Yueze, hesitated and said: "You can't just rely on others to support you, and it's not that you don't have a salary, and you can spend it if you save some money."

Huo Yueze: "..."

Cheng Zhou: "..."

Wang Wanshun seemed to have lost his voice. From the beginning to the end, he ate with his head down and did not say a word.

At nearly eight o'clock, Cheng Zhou sent Ge Cuihua and Wang Wanshun out of the small yard.

"Auntie, when you get to the village, remember to write to me. If you don't have enough food, you should also tell me."

Ge Cuihua waved his hand and said: "Wan Shun bought a lot of food for the family, our family is not short of food, let's go, don't give it away."

After a pause, Ge Cuihua pulled Cheng Zhou to the corner again, and whispered: "You two, stay calm when you go outside, and don't let others know the relationship between the two of you, do you understand?"

Cheng Zhou nodded.

Ge Cuihua said again: "If something happens in the future, you can't survive here anymore, remember to find a way to go back to Wangjiacun."

Most of the villagers in Wangjia Village are relatives of the Wang family, and the broken bones are still connected.

Arriving at Wang's Village means that he has entered his own territory, so he doesn't have to worry about Cheng Zhou being involved in the messy things outside.

"At that time, Auntie will ask your uncle to approve a homestead for you, and build a small yard for you to live in alone. Don't be afraid that people outside will chase you and trouble you. Auntie will support you!"

Cheng Zhou happily embraced Ge Cuihua's arm, and said in a soft voice: "I see, auntie, thank you!"

Ge Cuihua broke away from his hand, and said angrily: "How old are you, you still act like a spoiled child to me, go, find someone else to act like a spoiled child, let's go."