The little glutinous rice balls were raised by the two of them in vain and fat, and they were quite heavy after holding them for a long time.

"No, you go aside," Cheng Zhou mercilessly pushed him away.

"..." Huo Yueze laughed.

Cheng Zhou directly stuffed the cub into Ge Cuihua's arms, flattering him, "Look, he's a little glutinous rice ball, my egg...Little baby, don't his round eyes look like mine?"

Ge Cuihua was stunned for a moment, skillfully adjusted the posture of holding the child, and said blankly: "This is your child?"

Which woman gave birth to you? When was it born? Ge Cuihua had too many doubts in her heart.

The cub blinked his big eyes, his eyes were ignorant, and his short limbs kept struggling, obviously unwilling to be held by a stranger.

"Little Tangyuan, be good, don't move around," Cheng Zhou pressed the cub's paw and said with a smile, "This is my little baby. As for his specific origin..."

Cheng Zhouwei said: "Auntie, I can't tell you clearly, you don't have to worry about it, anyway, he is my own child!"

Xiao Zai's round eyes were almost the same as Cheng Zhou's, and Ge Cuihua was a little silly, she opened her mouth but didn't say a word.

The cub in his arms had been held by a stranger, struggling more and more, and immediately burst into tears with a "wow".

Ge Cuihua quickly patted the cub, coaxing: "Don't cry, don't cry..."

Huo Yueze intuitively felt that he should try to gain some sense of presence at this time, and said softly: "Ms. Ge, give me the little glutinous rice balls, and he won't continue to cry in my arms."

Cheng Zhou received the hint from his eyes, and promptly assisted him: "Yes, yes, Xiao Tangyuan just kissed him, and if he hugged it, he wouldn't cry."

After getting used to it these days, Xiao Zai has long been used to the embrace of the two of them, especially with Huo Yueze who often takes him with him, which made Cheng Zhou envious for a long time.

Sure enough, the little glutinous rice balls arrived in Huo Yueze's arms, and immediately stopped crying, sobbing and clutching the clothes on Huo Yueze's chest, the movements were extremely dependent.

Ge Cuihua had mixed feelings, and asked, "What's the name of Xiaotangyuan? Do you need me to help you register in the village?"

Cheng Zhou smiled, and showed Ge Cuihua the household registration book, "Auntie, his name is Huo Jinzhou, do you recognize these words?"

Ge Cuihua once learned to read and write in a literacy class, so she just knew these few characters, and said with a frown, "Why doesn't it have your surname?"

Cheng Zhou deliberately showed a little embarrassment, stumbled and said: "In the future, Huo Yueze and I will raise the little glutinous rice balls together, so..."

"So I want Xiaotangyuan to have his surname. Anyway, Xiaotangyuan is my own, and it doesn't matter if it doesn't have my surname."

Hearing this, Ge Cuihua gave Huo Yueze a sympathetic look.

It's not kind to do this. A good boy has to raise the child he had with another woman with Cheng Zhou...

Ge Cuihua subconsciously spoke for Cheng Zhou: "Hey, it should be done, um, um..."

I am most afraid of the sudden embarrassment of the air...

Ge Cuihua "hmm" for a long time and didn't know what to say, she laughed dryly twice, and simply turned her head to look around the room, trying to ease the awkward atmosphere.