Cheng Zhou was stupefied and didn't understand the reason at all.

Ge Cuihua lowered her voice, and slowly analyzed for him: "Tie Dan's father is the village head, so it's easy to add someone to the village's household registration."

"When the time comes to declare to the outside world, just say, just say that my little sister... left early, your father is gone, and you are left alone in the city. I took the initiative to take you back to take care of you. As for the household registration, just Just let Tie Dan's father leave you in the village, and treat it as if your household registration is here since you were a child."

Cheng Zhou raised his head and asked, "Auntie, will this cause any trouble to Uncle?"

"No, anyway, the household registration book has always been under the control of Tie Dan's father, and no one else can see it. Tomorrow, I will ask him to go to the police station in the town and implement it directly for you, completely erasing the bourgeoisie. status, life in the future will definitely be much better than in Kyoto. Don’t you think so?”

Cheng Zhou thought, in the social environment of this era, is it difficult for bourgeois elements to live?

Seeing that Cheng Zhou was stunned and did not speak, Ge Cuihua asked: "Or, Xiao Zhou, do you have other relatives and friends in Kyoto that you miss?"

Cheng Zhou shook his head and denied, "It's gone, Auntie, I don't have anyone else I know well in Kyoto."

In the end, she hugged Ge Cuihua's arm tightly, said with slightly red eyes, "Auntie, thank you for thinking of me, I never thought about it so much before."

He originally approached Aunt Ge with the mentality of taking advantage of her, but he didn't expect to be treated with sincerity. No matter what happens in the future, he will be very good to the aunt's family.

Ge Cuihua patted Cheng Zhou's hand, "You are still young after all, so you must not think well. But it's okay, Auntie has made good arrangements for you, so you can live here with peace of mind, is it right?"

Cheng Zhou nodded heavily, "Medium!"

Suddenly thinking that I was alone and didn't bring anything, I made up an excuse, "By the way, auntie, I came here in a hurry today, and my luggage is still stored in the town."

Ge Cuihua comforted: "It's getting dark now, I'll pick it up tomorrow, and I'll spend the night at my aunt's house tonight. Don't worry, there are spare toothbrushes and towels at my aunt's house. They are all newly bought and haven't been opened yet."

Children who grew up in the city must love cleanliness and hygiene. Fortunately, she bought extra toothbrushes and towels at the supply and marketing cooperative, and now they just need them.

Looking into Cheng Zhou's eyes at the end, he joked, "Your eyes are red, don't cry, if that boy Tie Dan sees it, he will definitely laugh at you."

auzw.com said that when Cao Cao arrived, Tie Dan suddenly ran into the room, pointed at Cheng Zhou and laughed, "Shy, my little cousin is crying, haha..."

Cheng Zhou: "..." Little black bastard, do you still want to eat rabbit meat next time?

Cheng Zhou rolled up his sleeves, unceremoniously grabbed the little boy and ravaged him.

Ge Cuihua had a smile in her eyes, expressing that she would not interfere with the relationship between the two cousins, Shi Shiran walked out of the house, leaving Tie Dan with a cruel and deserted back.

Tie Dan: "..." Miserably miserable!

He said that since his little cousin came to his house today, he was no longer his mother's most beloved little boy.

****

Two days passed in the blink of an eye.

Cheng Zhou's household registration has already been registered in Wangjia Village, and he has got rid of the hat of a black household. The most important thing has finally been resolved.

The sun was hot in July, and the windows of the house were wide open. Cheng Zhou rolled up his long trouser legs early in the morning, exposing a slender white calf, and his fleshy white feet curled up and moved from time to time in the sun.

Sitting cross-legged on the bamboo mat, the fan in Cheng Zhou's hand didn't stop for a moment, even so, his heart was still hot and stuffy.

He couldn't help frowning and thinking, no matter how he looked at the weather, he didn't think it was right. Could it be a sign of drought?

Cheng Zhou really doesn't know much about the history of this era. He probably knows that in this era, supplies are lacking all the year round, food and clothing are scarce, and there will be ten years of turmoil in the future, but he doesn't know exactly how many years.

After all, I blame him for not studying history very well, and I can't blame him for that.

He was distracted by doing part-time jobs to save pocket money, and at the same time, he had to study hard to get a high score.

Cheng Zhou is studying science, and no matter how good his history is, he doesn't count it into the total score. He knows very well that his IQ is very average, and he can't remember so many things in his mind, so he just dealt with this class at the beginning. Does not affect his final walk score.

He shouldn't have taken a part-time job that day. If he didn't take a part-time job, he wouldn't have fallen on the way back to the dormitory. If he didn't fall, he wouldn't have crossed such a long time of nearly a thousand years inexplicably. Gone.

I was lazy at Mrs. Ge's house for two days, and I also found an excuse not to pick up "luggage" for the time being, eating and drinking for free, although my cousin and sister-in-law still treated him warmly and didn't say anything gossip, but sooner or later if I continue to be so lazy To be despised.

The most important thing is that, as a pure foodie, Cheng Zhou really can't stand the food of Mrs. Ge's family.

He thought that the life of Mrs. Ge's family should be good, but he never expected that the level of food in the future would plummet.

There was still leftover rabbit meat soup from the day before to add some meaty taste. After eating the rabbit meat, Cheng Zhou never tasted the meaty taste again.

The porridge is semi-thick sweet potato porridge with vegetable leaves. The sweet potatoes are cut into pieces and taste sweet. Tie Dan and Xiaoya lowered their heads to eat with relish.

The crunchy yellow rice buns were gone, and replaced with black buns that couldn't be chewed and swallowed, and Cheng Zhou almost choked to death when he ate them for the first time.

Aunt Ge saw that he was not used to eating, so she steamed a bowl of egg custard for him alone, and the two little children in the family stared at him pitifully.

Cheng Zhou felt very uncomfortable.

There is a lot of food stored in his space button, but he can't take it out out of thin air to share with Tiedan Xiaoya. When it makes him hungry, he is too embarrassed to secretly take out food from the space button to satisfy his hunger.

Cheng Zhou sighed, life is already so difficult, some things should not be exposed.

Taking advantage of no one around, he took a sip, and quietly fed himself a delicious steaming fish and shrimp rice ball.

After eating, I don’t forget to lick off the remaining rice grains on my fingers, and the tip of my tongue gently licks my scallion-white fingers. It is obviously an ordinary action, but the picture looks unexpectedly pure.

After a while, one or two crisp bird calls began to be heard in the distance from time to time.

Three days, three full days, not a long time, but Cheng Zhou felt as if it had gone through a century.

He was lying on his back in the mountain depression, wearing a special clothing made of interstellar material, his white jade-like thin ankles were faintly exposed, his long legs were well-proportioned and straight, and a black coat was wrapped around his waist, his posture was chic and coquettish.

Fair skin, big and round eyes, when in a daze, it looks like a pool of green water in a spring river.