His egg baby is so skinny, it is very likely that the upper beam is not straight and the lower beam is crooked...

Cheng Zhou also just remembered that when he was very young, he seemed to be a little naughty kid who liked to jump around and refused to sit on a stool obediently!

At that time, in the entire orphanage, he was the only one who was being chased by the dean's mother... Until he grew up a little bit, he gradually learned to pretend to be good, learn by himself without a teacher, and speak with a small mouth It's so sweet, blowing rainbow farts to the dean's mother, getting along well in the orphanage!

Cheng Zhou's evasive eyes caught Huo Yueze's attention, and he said quietly: "The little glutinous rice balls are so skinny, do they look like you?"

Someone pretended not to hear what he said, grabbed the little fat ball in his arms and kissed it several times, then weighed the weight in his hand, and said with satisfaction: "The little glutinous rice balls should be almost grown now."

I thought I had successfully changed the subject!

Huo Yueze was laughed at by him, so he simply didn't pursue this point anymore. His own cubs were not afraid of being too skinny, and he always had a way to coax them to be obedient.

He lowered his head and carefully wrapped the sweater around the little fat ball, reached out and tied the two empty sleeves into a knot, worried that it would not be warm enough, he stuffed a small quilt in the backpack, and finally stuffed the chubby little glutinous rice balls into it. Backpack.

The air is fresh during the rainy season.

The drizzle fell from the sky, as light as mist and smoke. Occasionally, slanting rain and mist floated on people's faces, but it brought a little bit of coolness.

The whole city is shrouded in veil-like rain and mist, and the houses in the distance are like green hills, and there is a kind of poetic beauty when you look at it.

Huo Yueze borrowed a buttered cloth umbrella from Granny Xu, took Cheng Zhou to the department store by tram, and bought two large double umbrellas.

The oversized black umbrella stretched out, completely blocking the drizzle above their heads.

The two stood on the side of the street, Cheng Zhou touched Huo Yueze's shoulder that was wet by the drizzle, and asked concerned: "Are you cold? How about we go back to Xiaoyanglou to change your clothes for you?"

The borrowed butter cloth umbrella was too small. On the way, Huo Yueze only focused on opening umbrellas for him and the backpack on his chest, but the man's shoulders were drenched by the rain instead.

"It's okay, I'm not cold," Huo Yueze stretched out his hand, his big warm hand clenched his hand, "Are you cold?"

Cheng Zhou shook his head and complained to him: "You put on thick clothes for me in the morning, and I feel a little hot now." The clothes are too thick.

Huo Yueze looked at his rosy cheeks, and said with a smile: "Let's go directly to the second sister's side, and come back as soon as possible after finishing the work."

When they arrived at the Normal University, Cheng Zhou followed Huo Yueze up and down, and saw him relying on his mental strength to open the hang, and easily got back Huo Xianglan's registration form...

The two of them solved the most important thing, and the next step was to help move most of Huo Xianglan's luggage to the post office and send it back.

At this moment, it was around twelve noon, and the drizzle that had been drifting all morning had finally stopped.