Cheng Zhou nodded heavily, "Yes, yes, uncle, I definitely need a letter of introduction."

"That's fine, I'll write you a letter of introduction in a while."

Cannibalism is short-mouthed, and Wang Fengshou agreed to open the letter of introduction with a very straightforward attitude.

After getting along for the past two days, he can be considered to understand Cheng Zhou's character. He is not bad in nature and knows how to be grateful. Although he has some laziness, he can understand it. After all, he is a child who was spoiled and raised in the city.

He doesn't have the lofty airs of the people in the city. He can play well with the two children, Tiedan Xiaoya, and understands some ways of the world. Putting it all together, he is a good young man.

Coupled with the fact that Ge Cuihua kept saying good things for Cheng Zhou, Wang Fengshou completely let go of his doubts about Cheng Zhou's identity, and sincerely treated him as his own nephew.

Since he treated Cheng Zhou as his own relative, Wang Fengshou asked with concern: "Can you go to the county seat by yourself tomorrow? Do you really not need Wan Shun to accompany you?"

"No, Uncle, I know the way. When I pick up my luggage in the town tomorrow, I'll go directly to the county town to find my friend."

Wang Fengshou nodded, "That's fine, we don't worry if you have your friend with you. But what if you can't find a job?"

"I can't find it. I have read books for so many years, and I can find a temporary worker position no matter how bad it is. I will do it first and try to become a full-time worker later."

Cheng Zhou selectively ignores the fact that he has become semi-literate. As for learning to read and write, he will learn it as soon as he enters the city and stabilizes. He can always learn it.

"That's fine, I'll write you a letter of introduction now." Wang Fengshou stood up to find a pen and paper, leaned over the table and began to write the letter of introduction.

"Thank you uncle." Cheng Zhou said excitedly.

Ge Cuihua also stood up and said: "It's getting late, pack up and go to bed early, and get up early tomorrow, otherwise I won't be able to catch up with Dali's donkey cart."

Cheng Zhou was in a good mood, and responded with a smile: "Hey, good."

Early the next morning, the sky was dim, and at around five o'clock in the morning, Cheng Zhou was in a deep sleep. His body was covered with a thin sheet with blue checks on a white background, which was covered with patches.

The whole person was sleeping strangely upside down, with the pillow next to the heels, and in front of Tie Dan's head was Cheng Zhou's chubby feet...

Looking at Cheng Zhou's appearance, he slept more soundly than Tie Dan next to him.

Ge Cuihua couldn't help laughing, and shook his arm, "Xiaozhou, wake up, if you don't get up again, you won't be able to catch up with Dali's donkey cart."

Cheng Zhou was shaken awake, his eyes were sleepy, and he asked subconsciously: "What's the matter? Is there class this morning?"

Rubbing your eyes and taking a closer look, oh my god, why did auntie come into the room?

The drowsiness dissipated immediately, and Cheng Zhou sat up, seeing that the sheets were still covering his body, he couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

"Auntie, why did you come in directly? I slept without pants on." Cheng Zhou said frantically.

auzw.com Ge Cuihua rolled his eyes at him, and said angrily: "Isn't it just to call you, if you don't wake up, you won't be able to catch the donkey cart, so you can only walk to the town."