Huo Yueze knew the general direction of history, and had stockpiled a lot of food for the two of them in private, but how did Sister Song know that it would be bad in the future?

Song Zhenzhu seemed to have prepared her speech in advance, and explained with a smile: "I also heard from others that everyone is worried that there will be no food in the future. No matter whether the rumors of reducing the food supply are true or not, let's stock up on more food now. Be prepared, don't you think?"

"Yes," Cheng Zhou's eyes flickered slightly, and he didn't quite believe the words. I'm afraid that Sister Song also has her own little secret.

But he wasn't that curious about it. After talking to Song Zhenzhu, he was about to leave on his bicycle.

Song Zhenzhu hesitated for a moment, then stopped Cheng Zhou again, with an unnatural tone, "Have you and him had any trouble recently?"

Counting the time, Huo Yueze's child probably came out at this time. Unfortunately, she didn't know who the child's biological mother was, otherwise she would have quietly reminded Cheng Zhou to be careful of that woman's sneaking in.

Song Zhenzhu later heard that Cheng Zhou actually liked that child very much, and the family of three lived happily and harmoniously, but she felt a little worthless for Cheng Zhou...

Cheng Zhou lowered his eyes in embarrassment, and said in a low voice, "No, we're fine."

A few months ago, Song Zhenzhu euphemistically reminded her that Cheng Zhou didn't dare to look at Song Zhenzhu for several days, and Cheng Zhou couldn't help but burn when people saw that he was greedy for pleasure. Panic.

Song Zhenzhu looked around, and reminded him with a suppressed voice, "I know you two have a good relationship, you should keep an eye on him, don't let some women take advantage of the loopholes, so as not to leave something behind, which will make you feel bad for the rest of your life for no reason. .”

"What?" Cheng Zhou was stunned, why didn't he understand the meaning of these words?

"In short, pay more attention, don't be so stupid all the time, I'm leaving, Dayong is still waiting for me over there, don't let my words fall on your ears, you know?" Song Zhenzhu asked worriedly.

Cheng Zhou nodded in confusion.

Huo Yueze had no idea that he was splashed with dirty water.

At night, Cheng Zhou sat cross-legged on the bed, drinking milk while holding the enamel jug, and he never forgot to glance at the busy people next to him.

He thought silently, Huo Yueze could never give him a cuckold, right?

This kind of inexplicable thing is simply too mysterious, it is absolutely impossible!

Cheng Zhou stopped thinking about what Sister Song reminded him, shook his head to suppress a bunch of messy thoughts, and focused on drinking milk with his head down.

Huo Yueze noticed his sneaky glances before, and controlled the water in the bathtub to flow into the sink quickly, and after cleaning up the mess, he slowly climbed onto the bed.

"Sneaked at me for a long time, what the hell are you thinking in your little head?"

Cheng Zhou immediately denied it and said, "How can I have it?"

There is no silver three hundred taels here.

Huo Yueze glanced at him lightly, took the enamel jar from Cheng Zhou's hand, put it on the bedside and said, "A cup of hot milk every night, are the two buckets I bought for you almost finished?"