Cheng Zhou, who was sweet and messy in his heart, took the initiative to pick up the two stacked enamel basins in front of him, which were filled with messy odds and ends, including white enamel jars, towels, soap soap and so on.

Oh, and there is also a fluffy feather duster standing on the side.

The remaining thermos with a rattan shell was held in Huo Yueze's hand.

This is not over yet, Huo Laomazi Yueze took Cheng Zhou to a corner with few people, and discussed with him other things to buy later.

"I'll also buy some fabric this time, which can be used as a bed sheet shop, but I don't have many fabric tickets, I can only pull five feet of cotton cloth, so I'll buy this for you first." Huo Yueze carefully calculated the tickets in his hand coupon.

Cheng Zhou hurriedly said: "I also have a cloth ticket, it's in my pocket here, you take it yourself."

As soon as he finished speaking, he turned sideways, raised his arms to expose his waist pockets, and held the heavy enamel basin tightly with both hands, obviously unable to free his claws.

Huo Yueze paused for a moment, but he didn't remind Cheng Zhou that he could put the basin on the ground first, so that he could free up his hands to take the coupons.

Silly goose.

Huo Shi Shameless Yue Ze, with a smile in his eyes, reached in to take advantage of it openly.

Through a thin layer of pocket fabric, the soft and hot belly was under his hands, and he deliberately dawdled not wanting to come out.

"Oh, don't tickle me, quickly take out the ticket." Cheng Zhou was completely unaware of someone's intention to take advantage of the opportunity, and urged him with the itch.

"Okay, right away." Huo Yueze hadn't had enough of touching it yet, but he didn't dare to dawdle any longer, and took out the coupon inside every minute.

Finding out so many tickets at once, he subconsciously stuffed them into his pocket immediately, and reminded aloud: "Zhouzhou, this time you can only pull eight feet of cloth at most, no more."

How can an ordinary person have such a thick stack of coupons in his hand, and it is absolutely suspicious to take them all out.

I glanced at it hastily, my good guy, there is actually a bicycle ticket inside, where did Zhou Zhou get it?

Black market?

I can't see that the little idiot still has such a great ability.

Cheng Zhou didn't understand the specific reason, so he nodded obediently, "Okay, then buy this first, and buy it next time."

"That's good, you go with me, or wait for me to buy it here?" Huo Yueze asked.

"Don't wait, I want to go and have a look too." Cheng Zhou didn't know too much about these places, and he was also curious about how the fabrics were sold here, and there was a bit of a coquettish tone in his voice.

Huo Yueze, who was hit by the coquettish tone: "..." Listen to you, listen to you, whatever you say is what you say!

"Okay, okay, follow me to buy it. Is the enamel basin heavy? Let me hold this, and you carry the thermos." Huo Yueze pretended to change it.

Cheng Zhou dodged his outstretched hand, shook his head and said, "No, you have to free up your hands to buy cotton cloth, and we'll change it back after buying."

Huo Yueze heard the words and said: "It's okay, I'll hug you after I finish shopping." Buying fabrics was also very fast, and he exchanged things with the little idiot after buying the fabrics.