Hearing this, the smile on Cheng Zhou's face disappeared instantly, and he lowered his eyes pretending to inquire unintentionally: "Does that girl often come to him?"

Xie An smiled, "Definitely not, I haven't heard of any girl coming to the mining area to look for him before, let's not go there to look for him—"

How could Cheng Zhou listen to his words, endured the displeasure in his heart, forced a smile, turned around and went to Huo Yueze.

Xie An, who was completely unaware, grabbed him, and said desperately: "Don't go to him first, it's not good to disturb other girls' relationship with Yue Ze for no reason."

...

Cui Jiaqi stood under the eaves and glanced at the corner not far away. Huo Yueze was talking to that Yu Jiajia with a dark face.

He shook his head and sighed in his heart, I'm afraid this Yu Jiajia will have to waste a lot of effort again.

This brother of his is a crook, he abducted the person he liked into his nest early on, thinking about going home and cooking for him all day long...

Cui Jiaqi didn't continue to think about it, glanced to the side inadvertently, and suddenly saw a familiar figure, and was shocked immediately.

Brother, take a quick look here, if you don't hurry up and make it clear to that Yu Jiajia, I won't be able to keep you!

He hurriedly stopped Cheng Zhou, and said with a playful smile, "Hey brother, why are you here?"

Cheng Zhou managed to get rid of that Xie An, and couldn't control the tears in his eyes, "Are you standing here just to show him off?"

He didn't want to think so badly either.

But that Xie An kept stopping him, talking in his ear, saying that he was very optimistic about Huo Yueze's partner with that girl...

He couldn't help being angry when he heard it, but he couldn't openly tell his relationship with Huo Yueze, so he was aggrieved for a long time in the cafeteria.

Seeing his reddish eyes, Cui Jiaqi hastily denied, "No, I'm waiting to go to transport with him, please don't cry, don't cry, wait, I'll go get Yueze right away." Call here."

At the corner, Huo Yueze's expression was obviously a little impatient, "Have you finished? I don't want to waste time with you here. I will tell you one last time, and don't bother me again."

Yu Jiajia refused to give up, "For you, I specially transferred my job back to Chang'an City, and I can also settle in Chang'an City in the future. Anyway, you don't have a date now, so why don't you want to try with me?"

She really likes the man in front of her. He is tall, tall, handsome, and has a good family background. His comprehensive conditions are much better than those of the men around her.

At this moment, Cui Jiaqi hurried over, "Yue Ze, you, you look over there."

Hurry up and coax people, brother, I'm about to cry.

Hearing this, Huo Yueze turned around wonderingly, with a smile unconsciously on his face, he left the two of them behind and ran over.

"Zhouzhou, why are you here?"

Cheng Zhou watched him run over, the grievance in his heart broke out completely, tears fell down like broken beads.

"What's the matter? Did someone without eyes bully you?" Huo Yueze subconsciously wanted to hug him.

But he had to take a look around, temporarily suppressed the emotions in his heart, and dragged Cheng Zhou, who was crying silently, to the outside of the mining area.