Huo Yueze remembered, and said irritably, "Didn't she move to the next provincial capital?"

As early as two years ago, with the job transfer of Yu Jiajia's parents, they moved their family to the next provincial capital.

"She works in the Railway Bureau. I heard that she has transferred her job back to Chang'an City. If you ask me, she definitely hasn't given up on you yet." Huo Yueling said with a grin.

She took things from others, so she naturally had to say good things to them, "Third brother, do you want to consider talking to her? Their family conditions are so good——"

"Who are you talking about?" Cheng Zhou only heard the second half of the conversation, and walked over with doubts in his eyes, leading the little boy.

Huo Yueze covered his little nephew's eyes with his hand, and secretly winked at Cheng Zhou, trying to divert his attention, so that Cheng Zhou wouldn't be unhappy again.

Cheng Zhou was stunned for a moment, understood, and immediately mobilized his mental power, blurring Huo Yueling's memory of his details in the blink of an eye.

"Zhouzhou, are you dizzy?" Huo Yueze helped him in time.

"No, I'm fine." Cheng Zhou waved his hand easily.

He is now more and more comfortable with the use of mental power, perhaps because he used it too frequently during this period, which indirectly caused his mental power to become stronger and stronger, which is barely an unexpected gain.

"Third brother, did you hear what I just said?" Huo Yueling shook her head, as if she didn't forget to continue to say good things to Yu Jiajia.

"You'd better shut up," Huo Yueze stared at her, not wanting her to mention Yu Jiajia's affairs again, "I treat you as my younger sister now, it's for the sake of my childhood, if you continue to play tricks, Don't blame me for being ruthless with you."

Cheng Zhou was a little puzzled, "What's wrong with you two? Did you quarrel?"

Huo Yueling was a little annoyed by what was said, and without thinking about it, she yelled at Cheng Zhou: "Can you take care of our own family's affairs? What kind of onion are you? Get out of our house as soon as possible—"

Hearing this, Huo Yueze only felt angry rising up, "Lingling, don't force me to teach you a lesson, and apologize to me."

The baby he loved so much in the palm of his hand, it was too late to pet him, and he was pointed at his nose and scolded like that. Since his little nephew was by his side, he tried his best not to make a move.

Cheng Zhou was inexplicably yelled at by her, feeling aggrieved in his heart, cursing back unceremoniously: "Which onion do you think you are? The onion is better than you, let me tell you, I have to stay here tonight , don’t leave, I’m mad at you.”

He was not a soft bun to swallow his anger, of course he had to scold him back if he was scolded, even if the other party was Huo Yueze's younger sister, he would not be willing to suffer this.

auzw.com

"Little uncle." The little brat shrank a little from fright.

"It's okay, it's okay, little aunt is not sensible, your uncle and I are teaching people." Cheng Zhou coaxed and said deliberately, and in the end he didn't forget to give Huo Yueling a contemptuous look, determined to fight her to the end.

Huo Yueling stared at him angrily, "You, you—"

Huo Yueze was amused by Cheng Zhou, and said: "Is what he said wrong? If you are angry in your heart, then come at me and lose your temper at other people for no reason. Is that what mom taught you before? "