Chapter 31:Get Off Easy.

Its been a month since Austin was released from the hospital. He ended up taking a few days off, the fans didn't care they just wanted him to get better, which was exactly what I told him. He's better now, he still gets major headaches here and there but it's from being out in the sun for so long then going to a city that's freezing cold and snowing. Ever since that day, I've been over protective with Robert, I cant risk losing him or Austin.

"Babe, hes turning one in less then a week, should we throw a party?" Austin asks as he walks out of the bathroom. I look up at him and shake my head, "He will not be around loud potheads." I say simply. Austin laughs and rolls his eyes. "A mini party at least?" He pouts and walks over to me and crouchs down in front of me. "Fine." I give in and he smiles and kisses me. "Love you baby." He whispers. "Love you too." I kiss him one last time. "Stage time." He says as he gets up and heads to the door. "See you soon baby." With that he leave and closes the door.

I walk to the back lounge and pick up Robert. "Hey baby." I say in a high pitch tone that makes him smile. His smile was so adorable, his cheeks were chubby just like Copelands, so when he smiled he looked just like Austin. Robert was exactly like Austin, made cute little faces that Austin would always try and teach him and he finally caught on. His big brown eyes always just lit up when he heard Austins laugh, Roberts little giggles are already starting to sound like Austins laugh it was insanely cute. Hes growing up way to fast and I'm just afraid he'll hate me when he's older, what if he likes Austin more? I sigh and run a hand through my hair.

I decided I'd finally bring Robert to one of his daddies shows. I held him in my arms at side stage and Austin caught a glimpse of us. "Alright guys and girls, so my fiancée and I have great news, we are having another baby and this time it's a girl." The while crowd awes. "Well anyways she's on side stage right now with my little boy and I want you guys to see him." I look at Austin like he's crazy. Robert starts wiggling around in my arms so I sit him on the floor for a second but before I know it he's crawling onto stage and then he stands up and takes a shaky step but balances himself and walks over to Austin, right into his arms. My mouth drops open, he just walked for the first time, he always tried but he always fell. "Zundra! He just walked for his first time!" Austin shouts into the mic. I run onto stage and pick up Robert and kiss him like crazy. "This is Robert Alan Carlile." Austin says. The fans go crazy, Robert giggles and my heart just drops he was so perfect and its unbelievable.

I was walking around the venue with Robert, yes Robert was walking, he was holding my finger and was waddling beside me, only losing his balance every so often. I was beyond happy, my son just walked for the first time and is now already on the go. "Little niño can walk now?" I turn around and see Tony. I smile and nod and tell him how mine and Austins son walked onto stage and into Austins arms. Tonys face lit up, he picks up Robert and puts him on his shoulders. "Tony be careful!" I shout. Tony laughs and rolls his eyes. "Calm down, tio Tony has him." I sigh and roll my eyes. "That's exactly why you need to be careful." Tony fakes a laugh then flips me off.

I ended up going back to the bus with Tony and Robert. We watched movies the whole time and now I was tired. My pregnancy was really starting to kick in. I yawn and Tony looks at me. "Go sleep, I'll watch Robert." He says with his famous Tony Perry smile. "Are you sure?" I ask. I didn't really want to leave Tony nor Robert but I wasnt planning on going to sleep anytime soon. "I'm positive, go!" I sigh in defeat. "Night love you." i get up and hug Tony then I attack my little angle with kisses making him giggle. I go to the bunk area and pull the curtain back before crawling in and getting under the covers. I put my mind to rest and fall into a deep sleep.

Sorry again for the short chapter, had lots of homeowork. Shitty chapter, Ik, it will get better.