Chapter 25:Balcony Scene.

Tony and I eventually moved on to another movie marathon, except this time it being harry potter. "Harry youre a wizard!" I yelled. Tony was in hysterics, him and I kept repeating it to each other.

After our movie marathon Tony had to leave for his set. Just as I was cleaning up our mess the guys walked on the bus. "Hey girl!" Aaron called out to me. "Hello friend of mine." The friend of mine part came out more as singing, Aaron gave me a weird look then laughed.

Austin came out from the bathroom and looked straight at me, his eyes were dark, not as light and melting as they were before. "Austin whats wrong?" I ask confused. "Nothing." He says coldly. I roll my eyes and watch him leave the bus and slam the door behind him. I go to get up to follow him, only to be pulled back down by Alan. I look at Alan, "Whats wrong with him?" I demand. He shrugs and acts like he doesn't know. "Guys! Somebody better fucking tell me whats wrong with my fiancee before I go crazy!" I shout. I hear Tino sigh. "Tino, do you have something to say?" I ask as I turn to face him. "Don't get mad, but people are saying the baby is Tony's." Tino says, I flip. "WHO?" I scream. "Zundra, calm down." I shake my head and ask him who again. "People on tour, that's all I'm saying." He puts his hands up and drops them. "I'm going to kill fucking everybody!" I shout, "Watch Robert!" I yell before storming off the bus.

I see a crowd of people and storm up to them. "Hey Zun-"."Who the fuck is saying shit about me to Austin?" They all look at each other. "Zundra,-" I cut Vic off once again. "I don't want to hear bullshit lies, tell me now!" I demand. Vic pulls me over to the side, away from everybody. "If you want to know so bad then all I'm saying is it was somebody from All Time Low. Don't do anything to hurt your baby."."Austin and I's baby!" I yell before storming off towards ATL's bus.

I reach ATL's bus and bang on the door. Alex answers, "Zundra hey," I was beyond pissed. "Can I come in?" I ask impatiently. Alex nods and moves so I can go in. I stand in front of the band and glare at all of them. "Who told Austin that bullshit lie?" Alex looks at me confused. "What lie?" I look at the rest of the guys before redirecting my attention to Alex. "Somebody told Austin the baby is Tony's!" Alex's eyes go wide and he looks at his band. "Who said that!?" He yells. Rian shakes his head and raises his hands in defense. I look at the two guys left to tell me the truth. "Zundra, it wasn't me." Zach speaks up. My eyes go wide. "Jack?" Jack looks at me and doesn't say a word. "Stay the fuck away from me!" I scream at Jack before leaving the bus.

I go back to the bus to see the guys in the exact same way. "Fucking, cock sucker." I mumble as I walk by the guys to the bunks. I knew Austin came back, I saw him. I fling the curtain open and sure enough, there he is. "Austin, why can't you just tell me yourself instead of being pissed at me! I know it was Jack." Austin looks at me, hurt in his eyes. I felt my heart break a little. "Prove him wrong then!" He yells and reaches for the curtain. I hold the curtain open, "Lets go right now!" I snap. Austin gets up and storms to the front. "Going to go prove every fucking person wrong!" I yell before following Austin out to the car.

------------------------------------------------

I got tested and now I was stuck waiting. They told me they would call but I refused, I wanted to know today.

After an hour more of waiting the doctor comes back. "Well, great news, Mr.Carlile you're the father, but as for you Miss.Cruz we'd like to see if your baby is healthy. Please lay back and lift your shirt." I do as told. The doctor puts cold gel on my stomach then grabs the ultrasound thingy and rubs it around my stomach. "Babies healthy, it's still to early to really tell if it will stay healthy. From the looks of it, it looks like a girl." I look at the screen, mesmerized by what I see. I look at Austin who's mouth is open agape.

"Well Miss.Cruz, we looked at your file and this baby is a miracle." I look at the doctor confused. "What?" I ask. "I see here you've almost died from an OD, you weren't suppose to be able to have babies after that considering how much it damaged your reproductive system. Youre lucky, miracles do happen, just keep doing what youre doing now and your baby should be fine. Well, best of luck to you guys." With that the doctor leaves. "Miracle baby...." I mumble. I get up and walk out of the room and make my way to the car.

I walk into the bus still letting everything sink in. I can't believe I would try and kill this baby, my miracle baby. "So?" Phil blurts out. I look up at the guys, "It's Austin's daughter, miracle daughter." They all smile widely. "Miracle?" Tino asks. I nod my head and tell them what the doctor told me.

"Omg your like jesus, miracles."

"Wow, why would people even doubt you."

"I'm so happy!"

I fake a smile, "I'm not feeling to great I'm just going to go to bed." Alan looks at the time then me. "Somethings wrong, it's only 9." He says. I shrug. "Just hurt Austin would believe other people rather then me." I say in all honesty. They all nod. "We'll talk to him, get some rest." Aaron says. I nod, "Goodnight." I mumble. I drag myself to the bunk and reach in and grab one of Austin's shirts. I strip down to just my panties then put on Austin's shirt. I crawl into the bunk and curl into a ball under the blankets. I start crying, crying at the fact that Austin isn't here for me, he's to busy telling everybody about how it's his even though he doubted it. I cry until I fall asleep.