Chapter 10:Built For Blame.

"Hello?"

"Zundra, we have a tour with Sleeping With Sirens, Breathe Carolina, All Time Low, Of Mice & Men and Pierce The Veil in less then a month. Are you in or out?"

I sit there in silence. I can hear Cory sigh.

"Yes, no?"

"Can I call you tomorrow morning?"

Cory sighs. "Fine."

"Alright talk to you then." I hang up the phone and set it down on the coffee table. I run my hands through my hair and get up. What do I do? Do I stay? Do I leave? Maybe Vic and Kellin can help. I pick my phone back up and dial Vic's number.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Vic, I need to ask you something."

"Sure, what's up Zundra?"

I take a deep breath. "What're you and Kellin going to do with Copeland, considering tours coming up." I wait for an answer.

"Well, we're bringing her. We made out sets already. Sleeping With Sirens plays in the morning, first set, so I can watch her. PTV plays the last set so Kellin can watch her."

"Do you think well, I could do that with Austin if I were to bring Robert?"

"Of course Zundra, your band needs you, so do your fans."

I sigh and look at Robert, who's sitting on the floor chewing a toy and looking up at the t.v. "Thanks Vic."

"Anytime, I have to go Copleland's crying."

"Bye." I hang up and throw my phone on the couch. Why does this have to be so stressful? Maybe we can do this? If there's a problem then I'll come back home with Robert I guess. "Morning baby." I look up and see Austin standing in front of me. Was I that deep into thought that I didn't even hear him? I smile and kiss him. "Morning." He holds my hand in his and looks into my eyes. "What's wrong?" I shake my head and look away. "Tours coming up, Vic told me to bring Robert on tour because they're bringing Copeland and so everything will work out right?" Austin smiles and kisses me. "You worry to much, he'll be fine, we'll be fine. Everything will work out, stop worrying." He leans down and kisses me then let's my hand go and goes into the kitchen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A month later:

"Do we have everything?" I ask double checking the bags we loaded onto the bus. "Yes baby we do." Austin reassures me. I smile and sit down on the couch. I just hope this tour goes well. Austin walks over and sits beside me on the couch with Robert in his arms. "I'm glad you decided to stay on our bus, I don't think Robert would of liked you on the other bus." Austin laughs and he places a kiss on my cheek. I smile and turn my head so that our lips connect. I pull away and kiss Robert's head. "I'm glad I did too."

We finally arrived at the venue after driving for hours. We were in Colorado. I get up and go into the back lounge where Robert's crib is. I grab an outfit and check to see if Robert was still sleeping. I quickly get changed into my black skinnys with rips and my black All Time Low tank. I quietly close the door behind me.

"Hey, where's the guys?" Austin asks as I walk into the front lounge. "On Sleeping's bus." Austin nods his head and stretches, "You know we are alone, Robert's sleeping and well I am horny." Austin says as he pulls me by my waist towards him. I laugh and lean down and kiss him. He kisses down my jawline and down my neck and chest. "Not now Austin." I say as I try to break away from his hold. "Please, its been awhile." He pleads and kisses my soft spot, making me moan. Austin laughs and picks me up and carries me to our bunk. He lays me down then gets in and gets on top of me. "I love you baby." He whispers in my ear as he kisses and sucks on my soft spot. I moan and I pull his hair, He growls and takes off my shirt. He kisses down my chest, between my breast and down my stomach. I shiver as he makes his way back up.