Chapter 3:White Mercedes.

Finally I had a good nights sleep. Robert slept through the night unless Austin stayed up with him? I got up and rubbed my eyes. I walked downstairs into the living room to see Robert in his play pen and Austin sitting on the couch on his phone, scrolling through twitter. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him from behind the couch. He put his head back and looked at me and smiled. I leaned down and kissed him. He kissed back and I pulled away to hear a knock on the door. Austin smiled, I was confused. I walked over to the door and answered. No way in hell, no way, no way, no way! "JOEL!!!!!!!!!"

Joel Faviere was one of my closest friends. I've known him since I was 12. We lost contact when we both turned 18, he moved away to New York and I stayed in San Diego. Here he was on my porch with his White Mercedes parked behind Austin's car. I jumped into his arms and held me tight. "What are you doing here?" Joel set me down and I moved so he could come in. He had two bags with him that he picked up and carried inside. I closed the door and looked at Austin who was smiling. "Nice meeting you again Joel." Austin was now standing. They reunited in a hug and now i was confused.

"Somebody explain I'm confused.". Joel and Austin laughed. "Babe I've met Joel at a tour I did awhile back. He was our opening act and that was after warped. That's when I discovered my feelings for you. I talked about you to Joel all the time and then he asked me if I was talking about little brunette Zundra Cruz. So recently I got in contact with him and he said he was in San Diego so I offered him a place to stay. I know you miss him because you always used to talk about him." I smiled widely and kissed Austin. "Thank you so much."

I showed Joel his room which was the guest room. I showed him around before we returned to the living room. "Who's this?" Joel asked as he walked up to the play pen and picked up Robert in his arms and held him securely. "I smiled and stood beside Austin. Austin wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my head. "This our son Robert." Joel looked at me with wide eyes. "No way, Little Zundra finally grew up!" He held Robert closer to him and kissed his head. "He's perfect guys." He looked like a little child, he was so happy. I missed him so much and I'm glad he's going to be in my life again.

We ordered pizza and just lazed around and I caught up with Joel. We shared some memories we had together. He's been with me through a lot, just like Tony. Tony and I met before warped tour and we instantly became close. Joel told me about how his music career was growing more and more. I was so proud of him, he was seriously talented. "SO tomorrow, the Fuentes' are having a barbecue, we were invited so Joel how would you like to come?" Joel looked at me and I gave him a huge smile. He nodded and smiled, "I'd love to. Tony's going to be there right?" I nodded my head confused. "Good, me and him have some catching up to do."

Joel told me the story of how he knew all these people including Tony. He met Tony through Tony's ex-girlfriend. I nodded my head as he told me all about how his life got better when he moved to New York. Him and I had a rough life. We were both bullied in high school but we were always there for each other. "Well I'm tired, I'm going to head to bed. Thanks for letting me stay here." I stood up as Joel walked over to me. He embraced me in his famous tight comforting hugs. I felt safe in his arms, he was always like a brother to me. I smiled as we both pulled away. Him and Austin hugged then Joel went into his room.

I thanked Austin about a thousand times that night. "Okay baby enough with the thank you's." He laughed and kissed me as we both laid in bed after putting Robert to sleep. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled the blankets over us. I nuzzled my head into his chest and closed my eyes. "I love you Austin." I whispered. "I love you too baby." He whispered in my ear and kissed me. Sleep took over and soon we were both sound asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We woke up to noises coming from downstairs. I squinted and shielded my eyes as Austin got up and opened the blinds. I was like a vampire. I hissed and threw the pillow at Austin. He laughed and dragged me by my feet out of the bed. I screamed and laughed . He picked me up and put me in the bathroom. He went back into the room and came back after a few minutes. "Here, I picked out an outfit for you." He kissed me and placed the clothes in my hands. "Thanks baby." He smiled and walked out of the room. I closed the door and started up the shower.