Chapter 19:My Own Grave.

"Aaron have you seen my shoes?"

Austin calls out to Aaron. Austin knows Aaron and Alan won't talk to him so I don't know why he keeps trying.

"For fuck sakes, whatever." I hear the door open then slam shut. Good he left. I get up and head to the front. "Hey Tino, happy birthday." I hug Tino and he hugs back. "Thanks girl."

------------------------------------------------------

After my set I decided to go and buy Tino a gift since I wont be going with the guys to the club tonight. I got him custom made drum sticks and a snare that say 'Ur Boi' in graffiti lettering.

"Tino! I have something for you!" I call out. A few minutes Tino comes out of the bathroom. "What?" I smile widely and hand him his gift wrapped present. He looks at me confused. "What is-"."Open it!" He laughs then sits down beside me on the couch and starts opening his gift up.

"OMG ZUNDRA! NO WAY, THIS IS AWESOME." Tino gets up and embraces me in a big hug. "I love you so much." I laugh then pull away from him. "The guys are waiting for you." I say quietly. Tino looks at me and frowns, "Are you sure you don't want to come?" I shake my head and fake a smile. "Go have fun!!" I push him towards the door playfully.

I sat in the back lounge just watching every precious thing Robert did. Is Austin serious about all of this? I hope he just realizes that I do want this baby, especially with him. I love him more then the world and he just doesn't care, he hates me, I mean I don't blame him, right?

I got bored of just sitting there so I got up and started searching through my bag.

After awhile, I finally found what I was looking for, my 1/2 inch tappers. I've always told myself that I wasn't ever going to space them that big but I've been at a 00g for forever now.

I take a deep breath and shove the tapper into my right ear making me wince. The burning, stinging sensation felt so right. I quickly clean off my old tunnels and put them back.

I looked at the time to see it was only 10 p.m, are you kidding? I'm already tired!?? It must be the pregnancy? It has to be. I lay there and just think, about everything.

Soon my eyes get harder to keep open so I head to the back and lay on the couch. I cover myself then close my eyes. Soon my brain shuts down and I fall asleep.

SORRY I HAD A WRITERS BLOCK! HAPPY VALENTINO'S DAY EVERYBODY!!!