Chapter 8:Share With Me.

"Where the fuck is that bitch?" I heard some body yell from downstairs. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Who the fuck was here?

"Leave."

"No let me talk to her."

"Fucking leave before I beat the shit out of you again!"

"Do it."

Fuck Tony's here. I got up and ran downstairs to see Austin pinning Tony against the wall. "Austin, stop." Austin turned around and looked at me then let Tony go. Alan ran to my side to make sure nothing was going to happen. "What the fuck do you want?" I hissed. "Steph was two months pregnant and you killed the baby. You fucking killed my baby." I stood there shocked, I never knew she was pregnant. "Are you sure it was your baby?" Austin laughed but then quickly covered his mouth. "Shut the fuck up, yes it was." Tony snapped. I shook my head. "Alan, Austin give us some privacy?" Austin looked at me and shook his head, "Please Austin?" Austin finally gave in and dragged Alan with him. "I'm going to the studio anyways, I'll be back later. Love you. Call me if anything happens." Austin glared at Tony then kissed me and left with Alan.

"I didn't know she was pregnant Tony.". Tony looked at me with anger in his eyes. "It was my fucking baby, you killed my baby. Its bad enough you killed one of your own now you have to kill mine!" My eyes went wide. I got in Tony's face and clenched my fist together. "Shut your fucking mouth, I didn't kill my baby, I had a miscarriage. I'm surprised its your baby though Tony, I thought it might of been some other guys." Tony got closer and pushed me into the wall. Did he just actually put his hands on me? "Don't touch me!" I yelled. Tony got closer and slapped me hard across the face. I tackled Tony to the ground and started punching him. Every punch hurt my knuckles. Tony pushed me off him and pinned me down on the ground.

"How would you feel if I killed your baby?" Tony asked. "I'd kill you." I whispered. He laughed. "Then I should kill you." His grip on my wrists tightened making me wince in pain. "Stop, Tony please I didn't know." Tony shook his head and looked me in the eyes. Those eyes didn't belong to him. No emotion but anger was laced in his brown eyes.

I tried getting out of his grip but he was to strong. "Stop fucking moving!" Tony shouted at me making me jump. "You're a coward." He shouted in my face. "Tony stop, leave me alone. Where's the Tony I know?" He looked at me and slapped me across the face, but harder then the last time. I cried out in pain and it just made him laugh. "Shut the fuck up." I lifted my head off the ground to headbutt him but he let go of my wrist and grabbed my hair. "Don't even try it." He pulled my hair harder then out of nowhere he started kissing me. I tried pulling away but his grip on my hair wouldn't loosen. I punched him in the back of the head with my free hand and he just smashed my head off the ground and pinned my hand down with his.

"HELP!" I screamed out. Tony slapped me once again and I started crying. Tony let go and got off of me. "Omg, Zundra. I-I didn't mean to, what the fuck did I do." He reached out for me but I sat up and backed away from him. I shook my head and cried harder. What was going on? My head was pounding. "Zundra, please, I didn't mean to hurt you. I was on, uhm," Then it hit me. Tony was on drugs, the mood swings, coldness, anger, violence. He would never do drugs would he? Steph, at the party I heard her talking about cocaine at the party. "What the fuck did Steph do to you?" I yelled. Tony jumped and looked at me. Tears were streaming down his face. "I- she, does cocaine and I was stressed and she.- uhm she got me to do it a couple times. I just, I don't know why it made me react like this."

I sat there shocked. How could he? "Tony, that's what drugs do. They fuck you up." He came closer to me but this time I didn't move. He wrapped his arms around me and held me. "Please, believe me I'm so sorry, I, oh god." He started crying and looked at the damage he did to me. He ran his hand over the marks on my face that he made and rubbed them gently. "Tony, leave her, please? I'll only forgive you if you leave her and come live here! Please Tony." I was begging. He looked at me and sighed. "Okay fine, but come with me please? I just I can't be alone just in case-" I cut him off, "Of course Tony." I shouldn't be forgiving him this fast, but that's just how I am. It wasn't his fault it was the drugs that made him act like that.