Chapter 26:Mannequin, Religion.

"Babe?" I hear Austin say. I open my eyes to see Austin laying beside me, looking at me. "I'm sorry about everything." I nod my head. "I don't blame you for being mad." Austin says. I feel him stick his hand under my shirt and rub my stomach. "I'm not mad, I'm just hurt." I'm not lying, I see no reason to lie. "I'm so sorry baby." I see the sorrow in his eyes.

"Are you feeling okay today?" I shake my head and nuzzle my face into his chest. He wraps his arms around me and holds me tightly. "It's our day off today so we can cuddle for as long as we want." I smile and close my eyes. Being in his arms makes me feel so safe. I can't stay mad at him.

"Hey beautiful." I open my eyes, this time Austin's standing in front of the bunk. "The guys and I are going to get something to eat, do you want anything." I lay there and think. "Vegetarian pizza? Please?" He smiles, "I bet our daughter will be just like you." I laugh and roll my eyes. "Shut up!" Austin pretends to be hurt then leans down and bites my neck. I squeal as I feel him suck my neck. "Youre going to leave.a hickey!!" I yell. "Yea Austin leave her alone!" I hear Savannah scream. I laugh loudly and kiss Austin. "Go to work!" Austin shouts. Austin just recently got her a job as a merch girl, I barely see her because she's always working.

Austin finally came back with my slice of pizza. I ate so fast Austin thought I was going to choke. He kept telling me to slow down but I'd just laugh. "Your like a human vacuum." Tino says making me laugh loudly. "Thanks." I say between laughs.

After sitting around Austin and I decided to go lay in our bunk and cuddle. I was just so tired, I felt like I haven't slept in days. I cuddle closer to Austin and soon fall asleep.

SORRY THIS IS JUST A FILLER. I'M SICK RIGHT NOW SO I'M TRYING TO RELAX A BIT, I'LL TRY AND MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS TOMORROW. THANKS FOR READING, VOTING, AND COMMENTING.,