S I X T E E N

Comment and vote 🫶🏽

Omniscient POV

"Thanks for the lift Zach, best pilot in the world." Y/n smiles as she grabs her and Normani's bags.

"You're too kind. It's my pleasure you two. Enjoy your anniversary and I'll be here when you're ready to fly home."

"Thank you!" The couple responds simultaneously. Normani grabs her and Y/n's water bottle and makes her way off of the jet, Y/n follows along behind her and hands their bags to their driver. The driver puts the bags into the trunk and opens the door for Y/n and Normani, ushering them into the Escalade before getting in himself.

"Bonjour Madam Y/l/n and Madam Hamilton. It is my pleasure to welcome you to Paris! My name is Jean, I'll be your driver for the remainder of your trip. If you look into the pockets on the sides of your seats, there's a pamphlet that has my number, the hurry code, and the available vehicles you can request during your stay. The hurry code is what you will text to me in cases where you want me to hurry. For example, if you are being hounded by paparazzi, need to be escorted somewhere, and even if you just don't feel like waiting. Please feel free to text me the code and I'll reply confirming the hurry and I'll be in my way. The vehicles you see listed are available 24/7 with the exception of the premium limousine. It is only available from 7:00PM to 4:00AM. If you have any questions, please let me know." the driver explained.

"Thank you Jean." Normani smiles

"My pleasure, what are your plans for today?"

"Well I think for today we're gonna restaurant hop to some of the fast food places we have back at home and try their French menus. We also want to go shopping, and then we're going to relax at the house for the evening." Normani said.

"Perfect, I recommend going shopping first and then getting your food so it doesn't get cold. I'll roll up the partition. If you need anything there's a call button on the ceiling."

"Sounds great, thanks Jean. We're thinking McDonald's, KFC, and Burger King for the restaurants." Jean nods and rolls up the partition. Y/n smiles and grabs Normani's hand.

"What are you all smiley about?" Normani raises her eyebrow in suspicion.

"I can't just smile at my beautiful girlfriend?"

"Just beautiful?" Normani smirks

"Excuse me. My beautiful, intelligent, talented, extraordinary, exquisite future wife."

"That's more like it. You better not forget it." They lean into a sweet kiss.

"What are we shopping for today my love?" Y/n prepares herself for her lovers list.

"I'm not really looking for anything, maybe a bag or some shoes."

"The last time you 'weren't really looking for anything' it cost me $3,000 and a parking ticket." Y/n chuckles.

"Ain't nobody tell you to park in the spot marked 'Reserved for Law Enforcement'. That was on you." Normani laughs

"In my defense, I didn't see a sign. They don't need special parking anyway. They have sirens and lights they can turn on and park literally anywhere!" Y/n rolls her eyes.

"Either way," Normani tries to compose her laughter. "It's not my fault you've committed to spoiling me. That's also on you." She kisses Y/n's cheek.

"Mhm." Y/n smiles. Eventually, the two stop at a few shops and boutiques and pick up a couple things. If you count three pairs of heels, a jacket, and a pair of boots a couple of things. Y/n didn't mind of course, she could afford to spoil her lover and she wasn't in the business of telling her 'No'. Unbeknownst to Y/n, Normani bought a couple of things for her as well. She'll see them tomorrow.