T W E L V E

Before we get into this chapter, I just wanna thank you guys so much for 2k🤍🫶🏽🥹! I'm so glad y'all have been enjoying the story so far. I appreciate all of your comments and DMs, they truly keep my going!

Now let's get into this chapter... comment and vote!

Omniscient POV

1 Week later...

After spending a week in the hospital, making sure Y/n is safe to go home, Y/n is finally ready to go home today. In addition to this great news, today is Normani and Y/n's four month anniversary. Even more special than the third because they didn't get to finish celebrating it. Both Mani and Y/n want to make the day special for the other one since they had been through so much this past month.

As they're both eating breakfast and watching House of Pane, they get a knock on the door to the room. They look at each other and shrug simultaneously before Mani gets up to see who it is. A young man stands there with a vase full of four dozen white roses, tilting his head so he can see Normani before he speaks.

"I have a special delivery for Normani Y/l/n."

"For me? Who would get me these?" she takes the vase and sits it down on the table across from the hospital bed. She then takes a moment and pauses, "Wait did he say 'Normani Y/l/n'?" she swiftly turns around and finds a guilty Y/n, looking around the room as if there was someone else to blame for her romantic antics.

"Maybe he did... read the card. What's it say?" Y/n chuckles.

Mani reads the note aloud: "To my beautiful, supportive, talented, future wife: You have been nothing short of a wish come true in my life these past few months. I thought I was happy before you, but now I know for a fact that I am. You smile makes me weak, your presence relaxes me, your voice makes me believe there are perfect things in this world. I love you with all that I am. Happy 4 months and beyond. ~Y/n"

Normani, now teary eyed with a huge grin plastered all over her face, looks up at her lover and says, "I love you so much." she walks over and places a kiss on Y/n's lips. Y/n kisses back, wiping Normani's fallen tears.

"I had to do something special for you this morning. It's a special day for us."

"How did you even do this? You don't have a phone right now." Normani asks, truly shocked and confused. Y/n's phone was thrown out by Spade when she was kidnapped and she hasn't been able to get a replacement.

"After you fell asleep a couple nights ago, I used your phone to order the flowers for you and deleted the history and the receipts so you wouldn't catch on. Luckily, I remember my card info by heart, so I didn't need my wallet or anything and you couldn't become suspicious about the purchase. I also got the nurse at the front desk to show the delivery guy where to go so he wouldn't get lost or stopped from coming up here."

"You're so sweet. You didn't have to do all that for me." Normani kisses Y/n's nose

"Of course I did, you deserve every flower that grows." This causes Normani to blush and smile. Y/n returns the smile before continuing, "Plus, I can't do much right now so I had to make up for that somehow."

"Of course you did," Mani rolls her eyes playfully. "Thank you, I love them. Normani Y/l/n has a nice ring to it."

"I'll get you a ring to match when the time is right." Y/n says, kissing Normani on the lips.

After the two continued to admire the flowers, they go back to their breakfast and watching TV, and eventually Mani begins to pack up Y/n's things to prepare for them to head home. Little does Y/n know, Normani has a surprise for her too. She's been planning it for the past few days as well with the help of Doja and Megan. To say she was nervous would be an understatement, but she was also excited for Y/n to se what she had planned and the look on her face.