Chapter One Hundred and Nineteen -

YA'LL DIDN'T COMMENT LAST CHAPTER. DID YOU ALL WANT SOMETHING TO CHANGE? JUST GIVE A WARNING AND I'LL SEE WHAT I CAN WITHOUT CHANGING TOO MUCH OF THE STORY.

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER. LIGHT, I SWEAR, JUST A SMALL TRIGGER WARNING OF IMPLIED TORTURE AND IMPLIED DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.

SEVERUS SNAPE'S MAGIC

Fluxweed. Knotgrass. Lacewing flies. Live leeches. Full horn of bicorn. Powdered horn of bicorn. Boomslang skin. The ingredients to the very extensive and difficult potion that Anne was about to start was in front of her in one of the free rooms that Mia had turned into a potion's lab with Coco's help for Anne's healing.

Elizabeth's potions, both daily ones and the ones Anne was saving for pregnancy emergencies, were already in the shelves on the wall, hidden away from the sunlight and from the heat. However, the potion she was to use in a little over a month was about to start and she had never done it before, not alone, at least.

Polyjuice Potion in itself was intimidating, doing that without Hermione over her shoulder, barking orders was a lot more intimidating. However, this time around she had Severus Snape sitting in the corner of the room in a comfortable chair and glaring at her as she smelled the powdered horn of bicorn with her nose too close to the glass to his taste, according to his frown.

"The lacewings were pre-stewed twenty-one days before today, so I must start today, so help me," Anne said. "Tell me what to do and I follow your instructions to the very core, Professor."

His eyes softened at the title she threw at him, even if she was messing with him to keep him in a good mood since Potions were still quite the sore spot for him after he lost his arm. His magic had yet to appear again, and it was already February 13th – it had been more than a month and Madame Pomfrey couldn't tell him if his magic was coming back or not.

"The fluxweed?" he asked.

"Dad picked it when he went out with Remus last full moon, I kept it alive with the stasis-charm," Anne explained.

"Good, then let's start," Severus said.

He got up from his comfortable chair and walked near to the table Anne had in the middle of the room, it was big enough to be a dinner table for seven or so people. He was impressed that the Potters had it just lying around, waiting for its use.

"Three measures of fluxweed and two bundles of knotgrass, add the cold water slowly into the cauldron," he said. "That cauldron is...?"

"Copper," Anne said.

"Then, stir it four times, clockwise," Severus said. She did and he watched. "Now, we wait sixty minutes."

"A whole hour of nothing, nice," she groaned, walking towards the other chair, near Severus'. She sat down and he slowly followed, sitting beside her. "I hate how much this potion takes, really, almost a whole month to prepare it, let alone gather the correct ingredients." Anne pulled her legs into her chest, feet resting on the chair. She closed her eyes. "I love potions, but I barely slept last night."

Severus knew she was trying to ramble to get him distracted from where he was and what she wasn't allowed to do.

"And it gets worse," he said. She looked up at him. "After that, you'll turn it off and you'll not touch it for twenty-four hours and a half."

"That's so shit," she complained. "I was so fucking lucky Hermione just told me what to do, but usually said I wasn't doing it right, took it away from me and did herself. I was good in potions, but she was... extraordinary is so many things," she sighed. "I miss her a lot, even though we weren't that close. I was closer to Ginny, she ended up marrying Harry, she was my best friend for sure in the first few years in school, but we drifted away around our fifth-year. I had... opinions about trying to help others in the House, but she was sure we were the only two Slytherins that didn't want to go to the Dark side of the war."