Chapter Seventy -

STRESS

April the 8th, brought forth the Easter Break once more and, with it, the clear mark of Anne being around for more than a year.

Lily and Marlene were still asleep when she woke up, excited to go home once more. Unable to control herself from her excitement, she quickly made her way out of the dormitory and down the stairs towards the Common Room before making her way up to the boys' dormitory, opening the door just a crack and peaking in, but everybody was asleep – the curtains of the bed were open in Remus' bed.

She slipped into bed, smiling at him once his eyes fluttered open lazily, clearly used to someone slipping into his bed.

"Hey," he mumbled. "I thought you were Sirius."

"I know," she said, lying down. "Can I stay here?"

"Yeah," he answered. "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah," she dismissed, snuggling closer to her.

Remus took a deep breath as he rolled in bed to turn towards her and hug her close. It had been just four days since the last full moon and his sense of smell was still strong enough for him to get the smell ever so similar to James'. It was comforting how sweeter it was, though still familiar enough for it to not be new.

"Nightmare?" he asked.

"No," she said. "I had a wonderful night of sleep, just wanted company. I thought of slipping into Lily's bed, but she kicks before asking question."

That took a smile off of Remus' lips.

"Try to sleep a bit more," he said. "We still have to hours before leaving for the train."

She nodded, head resting on the pillow with a deep breath and finally allowing her body to relax through her happiness and excitement.

Remus went back to sleep quickly, still comfortable with the body beside his. Anne, however, didn't fall asleep, she just lied in bed in silence, unmoving and hoping that the hours would move quickly.

She felt like a child should feel in a Christmas morning, lying in bed trying to keep herself down in bed, but nothing seemed to be happening. If she could, she would jump in James' bed until he woke up and run into Lily's room and wake her up as well. She wanted everything to be ready and start the new world. It was silly. She was just going back home for a second Easter, and yet... It was exciting to have somewhere to go back to. James would go with her, and Remus and Sirius. She missed Mia and Monty.

Peter woke up soon after, sitting in bed and putting his shoes on and freezing as he stood as he saw the red-head moving in Remus' bed to look at him when she saw the movement by the corner of her eyes. She didn't smile, but her eyes did narrow for a moment.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"Yeah," she answered. "Good morning."

"Morning," he said.

He made his way to the bathroom on the other side of the room and gave her a quick smile before he disappeared inside.

Anne sat down on the bed, looking at the door of the bathroom. Peter looked weird. He was very red on the face, not in the nice blushing of seeing a girl, but in the way that he looked like he was feverish.

Remus woke up with the movement. It had been almost an hour and a half since he had fallen asleep and he was ready to get up at that moment.

"What time is it?"