Prologue

A/N: Hello! Sorry if this story turns out really bad but, this is my first time writing a story and I hope you enjoy it!

I have been thinking about love interest, but I haven't decided whether or not to add any. So you can request some here

I will try to update as often as I can, and since I'm also really busy on weekends it'll be hard. If I make any grammar mistakes please correct me (in a nice way!)

And this isn't one of those stories where you're born into a really well known family, or if you're growing up with the three brothers (Ace, Luffy, and Sabo), no just no there's too many stories like that. Sorry if you expected that. (Although you do meet the little brothers when they're young)

Also, in this story, Nico Robin was born later, so when Ohara was destroyed she was 6, and you. The reader is 4.

Another thing, Gol D. Roger was executed at 50 instead of 53, so three years earlier. So, pretend everyone else age is the same- except that Whitebeard is still one year younger than Roger and Rayleigh is a year older. (Shanks and Buggy are aged up to 11 when they were in Rogers crew, not 9)

Now onto the story!
___________________________________

...

Where am I?

It's so dark.. I can't see anything

What happened to me?

Am I dead?

Oh yeah, I am dead. Died due to a school shooting. How lame.

I kind of expected a death by drowning or something, maybe even dying by a truck.

...

Actually I wouldn't mind that.

You know how people always say to go towards the light when in darkness?

Yeah no thanks. I see a light but I don't want to go towards it. It looks too suspicious.

Ah. Too late.

___________________________________

"Aw, she's so adorable!"

"I agree, after all she is your daughter."

What? Are those voices? Sounds like a man and a woman

Why is it so hard to open my eyes? Why do I feel so.. vulnerable right now..?

"Look honey! (Y/n)'s opening her eyes!"

Eh?
Is she talking about me?

"Haha, she has your beautiful purple eyes."

Purple eyes? But I have brown!
The fuck.
Did I really just get reincarnated?

I need to figure out where I am. But maybe relaxing as a kid won't be so bad. I'll just let things go and figure it out later.

I'm tired already. I'm going back to sleep.
___________________________________

(A huge time skip)

4 years later

Now that I realize this...

This life is very relaxing.

However, I have noticed many things. One, there is not such thing as TV's here. Instead they have something called transponder snails? I believe that's from this anime that's really popular but I can't seem to think about that right now.