Lapis the Jokester

This idea was given by @bobbysnapp2004. Thank you!
----------------------------------------------
Dare: have Connie, Lion, and Steven find Lapis and Jasper. Lets go!

Steven: i miss Lapis. She was so nice! And she saved us by taking Jasper away. I wanna see how they're doing!

Connie: i dont know Steven, we're already in trouble for sneaking into Pearl's room. Should we really do this?

*steven is already out on the beach with lion*

Connie: hey Steven, wait up!

*connie runs down to steven and lion*

Steven: oh great! You're here! Come closer, i need to form a bubble.

*connie, lion, and steven go in steven's formed bubble. goes into ocean just as garnet steps outside*

Garnet: i could have sworn i saw Steven out here. Hmmm...

*under the ocean...*

Steven: alright guys, keep a close eye out for a giant, six armed, green woman. Oh yeah, with four eyes. Shouldn't be too hard.

Connie: sure Steven... I mean its not like the ocean takes up half of Earth or anything.

Steven: oh good! Then we can find them faster!

*searches deeper in ocean*

Connie: this is taking to long! We'll never find them! It'll take at least a few decades at this rate! We should just sto-

Lion: RAAAAAAAWWRRRRR

*everyone looks ahead. sees two person-like figures*

Steven: good job Lion!

*lion stares at steven*

Steven: blink if this means you love me...

*steven pauses. blows in lion's face which makes lion blink*

Steven: HE LOVES ME!!!!!!

*connie elbows steven and they walk towards figures. gets close and hides in seaweed patch*

*sees lapis sitting on a water stool in front of jasper in a water cage and chained down with water chains*

Lapis: hey Jasper. I have a joke for you!

Jasper: no

Lapis: i aSHORE you its a good one!

Jasper: no. Stop. Bad

Lapis: im sorry if i sound FISHY, but i think you are a bit off the DEEP END.

Jasper: shut up. Now

Lapis: sounds like someone woke up on the wrong side of the WATERBED.

Jasper: SILENCE. YOUR JOKES AREN'T FUNNY!!!!!!

Lapis: (sarcastically) i love having some extra bonding time with you!

Jasper: shut up.

Lapis: what? Being here for a few months is too much for you? Well get over it! I was trapped in a mirror for centuries! You are staying here and you cant do anything about it.

Jasper: if im staying here forever then at least make it enjoyable.

Lapis: you cant tell me what to do anymore! You're my prisoner now!

Jasper: *chuckles* not for long...

*steven, connie, and lion go out in open*

Connie: Steven no!

Steven: Lapis! Im so happy to see you! You look great! Did you get a haircut?

Lapis: *looks away from jasper, startled* S-steven! What are you doing here?!

Steven: coming to find you!

*jasper breaks out of cage and swims away*

Lapis: oooh!!! Steven you idiot! I lost my focus which weakened my water cage! Jasper is free! She and Peridot are going to team up again and report to Yellow Diamond! Steven, you must warn the Crystal Gems! Earth is in danger!

Steven: *tears up* im sorry!! I didnt mean it! I'll help as much as i can!

Connie: *taken back* Steven no. We need to warn the Gems.

*bubble pops*

*lion grabs connie and steven and makes a worm-hole. goes through worm-hole and ends up on shore*

Garnet: where have you three been?! You have a lot of explaining to do.

I hope you liked this dare! Please comment some ideas for the next one! Thanks for reading!