Pearl's On Her "Period"

Thanks @Lovely_CreepypastaXx for this idea. This title is my favorite so far XD Everyone please comment some more ideas! It means so much to me when all u do. Lets go!

Dare: have Pearl insult all the Gems

Pearl: *angrily stomps up to garnet* *gives sly smile* hey Garnet, want to play a game?

Garnet: ok. Sure. Like what?

Pearl: well i have two games. Pick one. Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire?

Garnet: ...

Pearl: thats what i thought disco-dancer look-alike. Besides, both are overrated. *sassy hand-swish* *struts over to amethyst* hey Amethyst, i have news for you.

Amethyst: oh what is it?

Pearl: you should go back to Kindergarden, child.

Amethyst: *angry blush* PEARL WHAT IS UP?!??!!?!!!!!

Pearl: oh nothing. I just have to sort this HOLE thing out. Maybe if you were smarter you could INJECT this into your tiny brain. *snooty chuckle* *sees jasper* Whats up fatty?

Jasper: *blinks* what?

Pearl: ugh you idiot. I said "whats up fatty?"

Jasper: ITS NOT FAT!!!!! ITS MUSCLE!!!!!!

Pearl: sure sure. That explains why could TOTALLY control Malachite. Lapis was stronger than you. Thats sad. *huff* *heel-turn* *walks up to Lapis with annoyed look* Lapis are you staring at Peridot again?

Lapis: *turns around from staring at peridot and blushes* no. No not at all. *sweats*

Pearl: well thats a lie. You look thirsty. To bad there's not enough water in the world to quench your thirst. Not even the ones you can control.

Lapis: *blushes harder* Pearl cut it out. What's gotten into you?

Pearl: nothing. Im perfectly normal. *angrily walks over to peridot* hey glow stick fingers, you have a minute?

Peridot: no not really Pearl and if you're asking where the bird park is its north. Don't be late.

Pearl: well you shouldn't be so salty, smart-alec. Your position is to low to protect you. You're a worthless video game freak.

Peridot: at least i have a master

Pearl: *angry blush* don't ever speak of Rose!

Peridot: heh. I cant stop. You are SO gay for her. Its obvious. Don't think i didn't see that tap, whats his name, Greg had. I saw you dance with her. I saw you smile when she got close. And to make it worse, RAINBOW Quartz! Just admit it, you loved her.

Pearl: *blushing so hard rn* i- i, ugh... *stomps away angrily*

Steven: Pearl whats wrong?

Pearl: shut your trap, you disgraceful excuse for a Gem. *stomps to warp pad and warps*

Steven: *tears up* Garnet, is she on her period?

Garnet: Steven! You shouldn't know about that!!

Thanks for reading! It was fun and torture making up insults for everyone. Please comment more ideas! Thanks again and bye!