𝗖𝗛-𝟭𝟯: 𝗔 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗥𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴

"So, we know for a fact that Cardin has made a deal with Masquerade."

"On top of that, he's taken away Audrey's Bakugan and sent them to the Doom Dimension."

"As we speak at this very moment, who knows how many Bakugan he's even sending off to that place."

At the current moment, Braedey, Misty, Leo, Skylar, Hana, and Dante have gathered up at Louisa Games, all of them in a meeting room to discuss the situation they have before them. Hercules, Yamato, Orion, Vulcan, Slifer, Artemis, Ryujin, and Elvia were all listening in to their brawling partners as they talked, the Bakugan in the centre of the table.

"This is rather concerning, especially with someone like Cardin running out and about now with connections to Masquerade." Vulcan commented.

"Definitely." Yamato agreed.

"On top of that, we still need to find the Infinity Core before Masquerade and Naga do so." Artemis said to them. "If they win, then it's game over for everyone."

"And we cannot allow that to happen." Hercules added.

"We must come out on top at once..." Slifer included.

"The others are right. We must find the Infinity Core before it's too late." Misty agreed.

"But we don't have any idea as to where it could be in the first place." Leo interjected next. "We also have to keep an eye out for anything to happen."

"Yeah. Braedey, have you had any word from Dan and his Bakugan team?" Skylar now asked.

"Not so far, no. However, they've had to face against some foes including some of the higher rank brawlers from across the world like Komba, Billie, and more, including the 4th-ranking brawler, Chan Lee." Braedey answered.

"Wow. Facing against those guys, and they manage to came out on top." Leo commented to them.

"But at the cost of other Bakugan." Dante deduced. "We can't afford to lose our Bakugan to brawlers who use the Doom Card in combat. They lose, they're sent off to the Doom Dimension."

"Definitely. We need to stay on our toes, in case any of our enemies tries anything." Skylar nodded back.

"Agreed." Braedey nodded, just as his Bakupod beeps abruptly. He sees it's a message. "Wait... it's a warning from Dan. He said to keep an eye out for those aligned with Masquerade. He's even recruited the top ranked brawlers in the world: Klaus von Hertzon, Chan Lee, Julio Santana, Komba O'Charlie and Billy Gilbert."

"Oh, man. I know of some of those. They will not easy folks to fight back against." Leo commented to them. "The best of Pyrus, Haos, Aquos, Ventus, and Subterra with the top Darkus brawler at the head of the charge."

"Keep an eye out, and whatever you do, don't fight them alone." Misty advised, the others in agreement.

~*~*~

Sure enough, later on in the day, Dante and Braedey were taking the time to relax, Yamato and Hercules on their shoulders. The warmth of the sun was nice, but they were more focused on the issue of Masquerade.

"You feeling okay, man?" Dante asked.

"Just... Feeling tense." Braedey admitted with a sigh. "With everything going on..."

"I know it's a lot to take in, especially with the risks that are involved, but you know you're not alone in this." Dante reassured him, patting his back. "We'll watch each other's backs."