𝗖𝗛-𝟰: 𝗔 𝗕𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝗥𝗶𝘀𝗲𝘀

A week or so after his little training battle with Misty, Braedey soon started to slowly get back into the groove and he now started to win some of the Bakugan battles. He did lose one or two at times, but he just kept on going. At times, Misty would give him some pointers in case.

Leo and Misty had taken notice of the brunette's new change in happiness and the fact he was enjoying the game rather than being moody about it. Leo offered one time to brawl Braedey with Vulcan and Orion, though the brunette was not sure of going ahead so suddenly. Leo understood his hesitance, and respected his words. He promises to have a brawl with him soon.

~*~*~

On a Sunday, Braedey was down at Morningside Park, enjoying the ever-so-noticeable gentle breeze that now blew through the streets and the trees. He trekked through the park, looking for brawlers to battle against. He still had a reputation as a bad brawler, but it wouldn't matter, as he had begun to change that.

'One day. One day, I'm gonna be a great Bakugan brawler, and I'll be up there like Leo.' Braedey thought to himself.

As he walked over to a nearby tree, Braedey now felt something hit him on the head with a clunk. He winced in response, rubbing his head to relieve the pain. He was about to walk on forward when he felt something up against his foot. He looked down and he saw a red sphere, now picking it up and he looks at it in curiosity.

"It's... a Bakugan. A Pyrus attributed one, but not one I've seen before." Braedey mused in curiosity. Just then, it opened up into a draconic-like figure, one with what looks like multiple wings, a horn, a decorative head, with darkish red colouring and silvery/grey parts. "Oh! That's cool. A Dragonoid-like Bakugan, maybe?"

 A Dragonoid-like Bakugan, maybe?"

"Greetings, Braedey." The Bakugan suddenly spoke.

"Wait... How do you know my name?" Braedey asked in surprise and curiosity. "Who... are you?"

"I am Hercules, a mighty Pyrus Dragonoid Bakugan." The Bakugan introduced himself. "And as to how I know of you, let me say that your reputation stands out most on point."

Braedey looked away for a moment. "You mean my past failed battles." He stated as he sat on a park bench nearby to listen in.

"That, but as of recently, your rising back into battle." Hercules clarified. "Your path is like that of a Phoenix, a fiery bird born from the ashes of its previous life."

"Wow... that's rather nice of you to say." Braedey now thanked to him. "So... why are you here?"

"I came here to find you. So I could become your Bakugan partner." Hercules answered to him. "With me and my knowledge of the battles at your side, we can turn the side of those Bakugan battles in the long run." He looked to Braedey. "Shall we?"

"I... I guess so." Braedey replied softly, though with a bit of uncertainty. "I mean, I've only won a few battles as of recently, so I'm still a bit hesitant."