𝗖𝗛-𝟮: 𝗟𝗲𝗼'𝘀 𝗟𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀

The next morning, Leo was making his way to Manhattan via subway train to go talk to Braedey, possibly try and help him find a way to get him back on his feet.

"So, we're going to try and teach Braedey how to fight?" Orion asked, sitting up on Leo's shoulder.

"It sounds like a good idea, but I'm not sure on that." Vulcan mused.

"Come on, guys. Give him a chance." Leo said to the two. "I know he's not on par with others, but if we show him what to do, I'm sure he'll be on his way to be a great brawler soon enough."

Eventually, they arrive at Grand Central Station. Leo made his way to ground level and started to go off to Central Park. He could take a guess that might be where Braedey could be. But as he walked over to see, he now could hear something going on.

"Listen, pal. I'm not in the mood for brawling!" Leo could hear Braedey's yell nearby, the former picking up the pace and he runs over to see his friend arguing with someone they know of at school. "So just back off!"

"Either you brawl me, or we've got a problem right here and now!" The tough kid argued back.

"Hey! Enough!" Leo thundered as he stomped up, an arm in front of Braedey. "If he doesn't want to brawl, he doesn't want to. End of story. But if you want a battle, I'll gladly give you one in return."

"Really? You're fighting in his place?" The tough kid argued. "Fine. Let's do this."

"Ask and you shall receive." Leo pulls out his Gate Card.

Both: "Bakugan. Field Open!"

The Attribute Hexagon now revealed itself on the ground like a transparent ghost as time began to slow down before it stopped all around the brawlers.

~*~*~

With the field opening, Leo and Braedey were within the Bakugan battlefield, while the tough kid stood at the opposite side.

"Watch and learn, Braedey." Leo said to his friend. "You'll see and learn how to play this. Consider this class in session."

"O-Okay." Braedey answered hesitantly.

"Gate Card, set!" The Gate Cards fly ahead other landing on the field on either ends. They glow for a bit before enlarging to a bigger size so the Bakugan battles could begin, one being Subterra and the other being Darkus.

"Bakugan, brawl!" The tough kid throws in his Bakugan onto the field. "Mantris, stand!" In a flash of purple, a Darkus version of Mantris appeared on the Gate Card.

"Mantris has entered battle

"Mantris has entered battle. Power level at 390G's." The Bakupod informed.

"Okay. No doubt he'll use either Twin Machete or even Marionette to get the drop on me." Leo mused, with Braedey listening in. "However, his Mantris has landed on my Gate Card, so I can use that to shut him down."