𝗖𝗛-𝟳: 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲 & 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵

"So, Skylar has three Ventus Bakugan at her side now? Have to say, I'm impressed."

"Yeah. If I wasn't there to see it, I wouldn't have believed it."

After the battle Skylar and Audrey had yesterday, Leo was talking to Braedey about it over the webchat. That evening, the two, plus Dante, and Misty, were all on the webchat to talk to one another over about the events and much more.

"Gotta give her credit, she has what it takes to be the best Ventus brawler we've seen

"Gotta give her credit, she has what it takes to be the best Ventus brawler we've seen." Dante nodded.

"Wish I was there to see it happen." Misty now said to Leo. "I'd even give her some tips on what to do next."

"However, I've noticed one issue we have right now." Leo abruptly stated to everyone.

"Yeah. We've only got five attributes to brawl with." Misty informed next. "Pyrus, Subterra, Darkus, Aquos, and Ventus. We're all missing Haos in the mix for us and the hexagon."

"You're right. Without Haos, we won't stand a chance. The strongest team is only as strong as it's weakest member." Dante agreed with Misty. "If we have any chance of ever going against a Bakugan like Naga, we need to have a united team to fight back."

"Dante is right. If we are going up against opponents stronger than those we've fought, we need to find one more teammate." Misty agreed back.

"For now, we'll just have to keep an eye and ear out." Leo now suggested. "Also, I've heard some things from folks around school that Cardin's been looking for you, Braedey. He wants a rematch."

"Let him try. Braedey's not gonna battle against that arrogant thick-headed blowhard alone." Dante now stated. "We'll both be keeping an eye out for whatever will happen."

"Agreed." Braedey nodded. "Thanks for that, Dante."

After that, and after that webchat, everyone began to settle in for the night. As Braedey slept in his bed, Hercules sat up on the window sill, looking to the city.

'Tomorrow, there will be no doubt this Cardin will come after Braedey to battle.' Hercules thought to himself. 'But we won't do it alone. Dante and Yamato will be by our side. We will win... I know we shall.'

~*~*~