𝗖𝗛-𝟭: 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗟𝗼𝘀𝘀

"Hello, all. This might sound crazy, but one day, a bunch of these odd and unique cards started raining down from the sky all around the world. They seemed pretty harmless enough, so a bunch of kids invented the coolest game ever! We call it... Bakugan."

"With those cards came some colourful balls that, once they come into contact with these cards, they transform into these giant beasts. They all have kinds of incredible powers, and no one knew why, until it was found out that they came from the world of Bakugan called Vestroia. And that's the tip of the iceberg. No one knows why they're here, but it's not like much changes as the Bakugan don't mind or haven't shown they don't like to play."

"My name is Braedey Martin, resident of New York City of the USA. I have a long way to go if I'm ever gonna get to the top of the Bakugan ranks. However... I'm not exactly the best at the game..."

~*~*~

Right now, Braedey was currently in battle with one of the other local brawlers in his neighbourhood. At the moment, he has one Bakugan already up on one of his opponent's Gate Card. It's a Pyrus Centipoid at 400Gs.

Braedey himself was both tense and nervous, for he knew that one more loss would mean that he'd lose the battle

Braedey himself was both tense and nervous, for he knew that one more loss would mean that he'd lose the battle. A closer look at him shows Braedey is a young male, only about 15 years of age, with pale white skin, short jawline-length brown hair, and cobalt blue colour eyes. He stands only 5ft tall, his body being skinny, has broad shoulders, lean legs and arms, while he has lean muscles. He is wearing a white shirt with a denim blue jacket overtop, as well as jeans and black boots.

"This is too rich! You're out of your league, Braedey!" His opponent called out mockingly. "Bakugan Brawl! Aquos Gargonoid, stand!" His opponent stated as the Bakugan opened up and appeared on the Gate Card.

 "Bakugan Brawl! Aquos Gargonoid, stand!" His opponent stated as the Bakugan opened up and appeared on the Gate Card

"Aquos Gargonoid power level 350G's." The bakupod announced.

"Alright, here we go, Gate Card, open! Aquos Surge!" His opponent yelled, the Gate Card glowing blue with Garganoid doing the same.