𝗖𝗛-𝟴: 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

Back over in New York City, Braedey was down over by Liberty Island to wait for another brawl to occur soon. For the time being, he and Hercules were enjoying the calm breeze coming from the sea, the blue sky above shining down.

"Have to say, today is a nice day." Braedey said to Hercules.

"Yes, I agree. Your world has a sense of being unique, much like that of Vestroia." Hercules agreed with Braedey as he looked around. "But why or who are we waiting here on this island for?"

"I asked to Leo, Dante, Misty, and Skylar if we can try and find a Haos brawler who could be perfect for the team." Braedey answered to his Bakugan. "For now, we are down one individual, but we hope we'll find our new teammate soon."

"I see." Hercules nodded back. He then turned and he noticed something. "Braedey, we've got company."

Braedey turned around to see what his Bakugan was talking about, and saw Dante, Misty, and Leo walking up to him. He smiled and waved to them, shaking hands with the three as they walked up. Braedey questioned as to where Skylar were, and Leo informed him that she was spending some time to recuperate after having one tough battle earlier in the week.

"So, any possible candidates for our Haos brawler?" Braedey asked to the two.

"So far, no dice." Dante shook his head in response.

"From what I've read and seen on the Bakugan chats, there aren't that many Haos brawlers around New York right now." Leo added in. "I guess we'll just have to wait and see if one appears."

"True that." Orion commented.

"Still, best we keep our eyes out for anything." Vulcan now spoke up.

"Agreed, especially with the individual Masquerade." Hercules agreed with them. "Ever since he's appeared on the scene, many have fallen by his hand, with others now following after him."

"Hercules is right." Misty acknowledged. "We need to keep on our toes for anything."

"Hey, you!" The trio now turn around to see, much to their annoyance, is Cardin and Audrey walking up to them. "You owe us a rematch big-time!"

'When I said to keep on our toes for anything, I didn't mean this.' Misty thought in exasperation.

"Seriously? It's not bad enough that we whipped you good, you can't accept losing?" Dante sighed. "Geez, and no wonder nobody wants to battle you."

"You really think you can just smack-talk me?" Cardin snapped back in response.

"Hold on." Audrey held her hand out in front of Cardin. "Since your sister beat me, I am itching to fight against you now, Leo." She pointed at the Subterra brawler.

"If you think your wind attribute can beat the earth, you got another thing coming, Audrey." Leo countered.

"I'm not interested in you, rock-head." Cardin argued. "I wanna fight fire-breather, and that's it."

"Hold it." Misty now spoke up as she stepped in. "How about a 4v2? You two against the four of us? That way, you'll get what you both want."

"Okay. Fine." Cardin fumed, getting out his Gate Card.

"If it's a battle you want, then you'll get one." Dante added, getting out his Gate Card.

"Same here." Braedey and Leo stated in unison, getting out their Gate Card.

"We're in, too." Misty added, her Gate Card out.

"Whatever." Audrey muttered.

All: "Bakugan. Field open!"