𝗖𝗛-𝟭𝟮: 𝗠𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲

About a week had transpired since Hana Trix had become a part of the team with Braedey, Leo, Skylar, Misty, and Dante. With her Haos abilities, the gang now are able to make their attribute team even stronger. On top of that, their teamwork was becoming better than ever.

~*~*~

Down at Central Park, Braedey, Dante, Hana, Skylar, Misty, and Leo were all walking along and enjoying the peacetime around them

Down at Central Park, Braedey, Dante, Hana, Skylar, Misty, and Leo were all walking along and enjoying the peacetime around them. For the time being, there all seems to be nothing wrong with anything.

"So, what exactly are we going here?" Skylar asked to the others.

"I'm thinking we need to get better and practice in battle so we can be ready for anything." Braedey now spoke up as they stand by a nearby tree.

Hercules popped up onto Braedey's shoulder. "Braedey is correct. With the threat of Naga, as well as the being we know as Masquerade, we need to be at the top of our game and be prepared for what will come next."

"I'm down for that." Orion spoke up as he and Vulcan both appear on Leo's shoulders.

"Yes. Practice battles will assist with gaining more and more strength, and get us more prepared for whatever will happen." Slifer agreed, her and Artemis on Skylar's shoulders.

"Definitely." Yamato acknowledged, now up on Dante's shoulder. "After my last confrontation with Masquerade and his Hydranoid, we need to be at our strongest."

"Right. I'm down for that." Hana nodded.

"I'm good to go for that." Leo smiled. "Time for a good warm-up round."

"But this isn't any ordinary warm-up. We need to be on top of our game." Misty spoke up.

"Misty is right. Let's not take this lightly." Braedey agreed with the Aquos brawler. "No holding back."

"You got it!" Leo declared.

The six friends now pick up their Gate Cards and hold them up. "Bakugan. Field Open!" They announced.

The Attribute Hexagon now reveals itself on the ground underneath the six teenagers like a transparent ghost as time began to slow down before it stopped all around the brawlers. With the field opening, the six individuals are in the Bakugan battlefield, all of them standing at opposite ends. Leo, Dante, and Skylar are over on one side, Braedey, Misty and Hana are on the other side.

'So, Braedey, Misty, and Hana have fire, water, and light. Dante, Skylar, and myself have darkness, wind, and earth.' Leo thought to himself. 'This'll be interesting to battle.'

"Gate Card, set!" The six of them now throw in their Gate Cards onto the battlefield, the size cards all landing in the centre, all of them now enlarging in size.

"Okay. Let's see what happens next." Misty said before she gets her Bakugan ready.

"Bakugan brawl! Tuskor, stand!" Leo throws in his Bakugan, and the Subterra elephant appears on one Gate Card.