𝗖𝗛-𝟱: 𝗗𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲'𝘀 𝗔𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹

"Here's another one for you! Ability Card activate! Scorching Dragon!" Braedey shouted out as he activated Hercules' Ability Card, allowing the Pyrus Dragonoid Bakugan to now blast away a Haos Fear Ripper away with his special move!

"Oh no! Oh, no way!" The opponent gasped as he watched his final Bakugan turn back to ball form in defeat. Hercules returned to Braedey hand, where the new Pyrus Brawler smiled for his next consecutive victory in a row.

"Now that's what I call a perfect battle!" Braedey called out as the field closed with Braedey as the winner.

~*~*~

"Aw man..." The opponent groaned as he fell onto his knees as Braedey sighed in relief.

"That's another win for us..." Braedey smiled while Hercules opened up with a nod. "Have to say, that was good."

Ever since both he and Braedey have begun to battle together, the Pyrus Brawler challenged more Brawlers to battle against. Eventually, he had earned his next consecutive win against a random Brawler that Hercules somehow found to be... interesting. But when the battle went on, that interest faded away.

"I can't believe I lost! That dragon of yours really has a fire in battle. What's with that Bakugan of yours? I've never seen it before!" The defeated Brawler snapped.

Braedey blinked in surprise. "Well... To be honest, I don't know a lot about my partner too, since it's only been a while since I first met him." He explained, the defeated Brawler folding his arms and pout again.

"Whatever... But you're right. That was a good battle." The brawler shook hands with Braedey. "You take care now. I'll tell others about you." With that, the opponent walked off.

"Have to say, he was at least pleasant." Hercules said to Braedey, then looked to him. "Are most brawlers ignorant or arrogant?"

"I think a mix of both." Braedey shrugged. "And, yes. At least he was more pleasant than others." He then takes a look at his rankings. "Whoa. Ever since we took out Cardin, we've reached rank level 99."

"That is quite impressive. Before that, your ranking was unregistered." Hercules nodded. "Give it more time, and sure enough, you'll be up there with others."

"Hey. You doing good there?" The two turn to see Leo walk up with Vulcan and Orion on his shoulders. "I've noticed that you've been going up in ranks."

"Oh, Leo. Hey." Braedey smiled. "I've actually gone some good news to show you." He then revealed his Bakugan to Leo. "I'd like you to meet Hercules."

Leo looked in surprise. "Whoa. You got your own talking Bakugan? And a Dragonoid, no less! Nice one."

"Greetings, Leo. You are a Subterra brawler, aren't you?" Hercules greeted.

"Yes, I am." Leo smiled, then shows off his Bakugan. "These are my partners: Orion and Vulcan."

"Wow, look what the flames dragged in." Orion waved his arms. "Wicked stuff, kid."

"A pleasure to meet you, Hercules." Vulcan greeted.

"You too, Vulcan." Hercules nodded back.

"By the way, I heard you and Hercules handled Cardin." Leo smirked. "He's been complaining that he'll win, even though you took him down and you're now one rank above him."

"Well, I can't take all the credit. You, Misty, and even Hercules taught me what to do." Braedey shrugged. "You showed me what to do and how to battle."