𝗖𝗛-𝟵: 𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘀 / 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗧𝗿𝗶𝘅

"Time to turn up the heat! Ability Card activate!"
"Scorching Dragon!"

Hercules now lets out a mighty roar as he shoots out a stream of fire from his mouth, taking down a Darkus Wormquake and Centipoid in the process, forcing the two Bakugan into ball form, landing at the opponent's feet.

"Victory for us." Braedey smiled as the battlefield now closes, everything going along normally. "Hey, no hard feelings there, pal?" He asked to his opponent.

"Have to admit, you played a good game, pal." The Darkus brawler commented to Braedey, shaking hands with him. "Good luck and take care of yourself."

"You too. Just remember to not meet anyone who goes by the name of Masquerade." Braedey advised as the brawler now leaves. "At least that guy and I had fun."

Hercules hopped up onto Braedey's shoulder. "That maybe the case, but you do remember what he have to do." He reminded. "And the fact that Bakugan is more than just a game."

"I know, Hercules." Braedey nodded back as they walk off. "We need to try and locate the Infinity Core and find a way to restore Vestroia before it's too late. But for the time being, we're still lacking a Haos brawler to complete the hexagonal attribute circle."

"I agree. We can't afford to battle without all six of the attributes united against our rivals, especially this Masquerade and Naga himself." Hercules nods back.

"Leo, Misty, and Skylar are currently looking for this Hana Trix girl, and hoping to see if she'd like to join up with the team." Braedey added in.

"It is her decision, after all." Hercules acknowledged. "We cannot force our own will on others."

Braedey smiled at his Bakugan, seeing how calm and understanding Hercules is. But then, his thoughts were shaken when the rumbling of an aircraft now got his attention, he and Hercules looking over to see a large four-engine aircraft landing in a nearby park.

"That's... rather unexpected." Braedey commented. "Never seen anything like that."

"Yes. Wonder what that is doing here." Hercules added.

Braedey now made his way over, just as a large group of kids and others were also making their way over to where the aircraft had landed. When he got closer, he noticed more people surrounding it as if it was some kind of show. As he finally arrived at the aircraft, he understood why: he saw the Bakugan Battle Brawlers, the six famous brawlers, standing there waving to the kids there.

 As he finally arrived at the aircraft, he understood why: he saw the Bakugan Battle Brawlers, the six famous brawlers, standing there waving to the kids there

"What are they all doing here in New York?" Braedey questioned as he looks at the six in astonishment.

"Who are they?" Hercules inquired.

"They are know as the Bakugan Battle Brawlers, some of the best Brawlers in the world." Braedey answered to him. "There is Dan Kuso, Runo Misaki, Marucho Marukura, Julie Makimoto, and former first place holder Shun Kazami. There's also their support, Alice."