𝗖𝗛-𝟯: 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗮 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀

After watching the battle with Leo against that tough kid from earlier today, Braedey and Leo both were over at a nice breakfast restaurant of sorts, the former talking to the latter about what Leo was able to do during the battles.

"Okay. So with the Triple Battle or Quartet Battle Command Card active, the battle is placed on hold until there are four Bakugan on the field." Braedey now asked to Leo, the two with milkshakes and snacks with them. "And the Super Pyrus Command Card swaps out the G-Power of your Bakugan with your opponent."

"Yeah. With those in play, you could soon take over the battlefield." Leo answered back as he took a sip of his milkshake. "That's why you always look at what cards you're about to use to see if it'll help during battle."

"Still, it doesn't help me when I lose my focus." Braedey sighed to himself. He drank some of his milkshake, but even that didn't help him out. "I just wish I could keep my head focused on the task, and try to work out on that."

"Why don't you go over to Louisa Games?" Leo offered to him, Braedey looking to him with a raised eyebrow in confusion. "It's a successful gameshop store that also doubles as that of a combat gym."

"What about it?" Braedey asked.

"It's also a place for some brawlers to hang out, maybe trade ideas and strategies for their battles." Leo added. "You might even get some tips and tricks while you're there."

"I... I don't know about that." Braedey shook his head. "I'm must..."

"Maybe try and maybe consider it? There's some folks I know that go over there every now and then to talk about nothing but Bakugan." Leo suggested to him. "Besides, you'll need all the help you can get for these battles."

"I'll think on it, Leo." Braedey shrugged back. "Thanks for that, anyway."

"Hey, it's the least we can do." Orion shrugged as Leo picked him and Vulcan up. "Talk to ya later, Blue!"

"I've got to get going, Braedey. I'll pay for the food." Leo said, pulling out his wallet and gets out some money, now handing some to Braedey. "You take care of yourself, okay?"

Braedey nodded back as Leo heads off and leaves the restaurant. As his friend left, Braedey began to think on what Leo told him. This 'Louisa Games' shop sounds like a good place, and maybe it could help him with his losing dilemma. He then held his Pyrus Robotallion and Siege in his hand, gently spinning them around in his hand as he considers the option.

'I might take up Leo's suggestion.' Braedey thought. 'If there is a way to help me, I might find it there.'

~*~*~

Eventually, Braedey arrived down at Louisa Games, where he could see a multitude of games in the shelves and much more, along with multiple people about

Eventually, Braedey arrived down at Louisa Games, where he could see a multitude of games in the shelves and much more, along with multiple people about. He also noticed the adjacent combat gymnasium, some of those inside either looking to get a membership or to possible learn what they can.