"Wait, you couldn't have me? So you wanted me? What the fuck is this Jesus" you exclaimed, taking your hands from Ray and holding your head in your hands in frustration.

"I low-key thought you knew.." Ray trailed off looking at you with a surprised look.

"Don't you get by now how much I love you? I've felt that way ever since I met you...I was just scared as hell of your father. And not to mention you're all caught up on Prod and shit" Ray rambled on.

"I don't know what to say. You fellas are playing with my feelings.." You only sat there and thought about you and Roc's talk that night, the incident with kissing Prince, and now Ray.

"Just please don't laugh at me. I'm just so scared of Tyson."

He looks down in a bit of shame. You take your hands and start fondling with his braids. "You know I love you 2braidz" You said with a hurtful smile, "but you really helped ruin my life you know?"

Ray only continues to stare down, listening to every word you say closely.

"You were my best friend Ray, my best friend. I would tell you everything, we talked all the time, and defended each other, laughed at the corniest things, and stuff our faces with junk food together." You cried silently, tears rollings down your eyes as you speak, still having one of Ray's braids between your fingers.

"When I heard those words Ray, those ridiculous words.. world star hip hop whatever and I looked and saw you Ray, you of all people right there," you were full on sobbing right now, your hands covering your mouth to hush your cries.

Ray looks up quickly in a small panic. He reaches your hands and gently pulled them down to reveal your face. He used his thumbs and wipe your tears though it wasn't doing any good.

Out of nowhere, he crashed his lips into yours. Someone knocks on the door but Ray didn't care.

"I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry" he says into the kiss, tightly holding unto your waist going deeper and harder in the kiss. You could feel his wet cheeks from crying. "I fucking love you" Ray mumbles into your lips, taking your tongue into his mouth passionately. He holds your body and proceeds to lay you down with him hovering over you.

"Umm...sorry but can i use the bathroom?"

You and Ray looked at the door, and it's Prince.

"Yeah go ahead." Ray told him casually.

Prince looks at you sharply, and rolls his eyes. You know he's jealous, and upset. As he goes in the bathroom, shutting the door harder than necessary, you stand up and straighten your dress.

"I'm leaving okay." You say, wiping your face and fixing loose strands of your hair.

Ray stands up after you. "I understand, can I.. get a hug? Please?"

You just couldn't say no to that. You open your arms and Ray gladly goes into them, his long arms wrapping right around you, his face buried in your hair. "I'm sorry YN" He said in a whisper. You only pulled away and nodded, still not sure how to take everything in.

You head back downstairs and grab Megan with you.

You guys decide to go over to Prod's house, and sleep there instead of Granny's. You need to clean her up and all because Granny cannot see Megan the way she is.

***

Police and ambulance sirens surround every corner of Prod's house. Well, where there was a house. Firefighters washing out flames..

YN's P.O.V

I see that the house is burnt down. But I don't care about that, I need to know where Prod is. Where my Prod is.

I wipe away my tears that blurred my vision to see clearly. I flew out the car with Megan running behind me. I saw these police men.

"WHAT HAPPENED? WHERE'S PROD?!" I exclaimed. My heart is pounding out of control at this point, the ignorance is killing me.

"You mean the teenager? He's rushed to the emergency room Ma'am, the other family members are over there."the short cop, with a very thick Mexican accent pointed over to a second ambulance where I saw Prod's siblings.

His younger brother and even younger sister, both hugging each other and crying. His dad must've rushed in the ambulance Prod.

I froze in the spot taking everything in, not paying much attention to Megan shaking me, the firefighters putting out the flames, or the neighbors surrounding the area, but one thing did catch my ears.

"And I'm really sorry to say, but he's very critical condition." The same cop continued, putting a hand on my shoulder with a very sympathetic look in his eyes.