Back to NY

Chapter 32:

We're two days after the movie night and I have to go back to New York because I have a few appointments, photo shoot and interview but Hailee has to stay in LA because she has things to do as well.

We have to stay a whole month without seeing each other and I'm sad but it's only a month so I'll be okay.

But I don't want her to leave and I can tell that she doesn't want to either.

We're now in her room and I'm packing my things.

« Baby don't look at me like that it's just a month and after we will be together » she said.

« We will be together just for October Hailee, after I will have to go back to NY and we'll be separate again »

« Don't think like that please for now just think about October. We will figure it out when you'll come back here »

« Do you think we can do this? » I asked a little scared.

« Everything is possible when there is love. So I think we can do this » she said hugging me.

« I don't want to leave you » I said as my eyes are getting all glassy.

« Don't cry baby please. I don't want you to leave either and I will miss you badly but we'll be okay »

A few minutes later I finish packing my things and we go downstairs to eat dinner and sleep because I leaves at 9am.

The morning after I wake up way too early and Hailee isn't even in bed with me.

« Haileeee » I said making her laugh getting out of the bathroom only wearing a towel.

« Go get dressed if you don't want me to miss my flight because you'd be busy screaming my name» I said quickly.

I get up, go shower and get dressed before we start going at the airport with Florence, Lizzie, Brie, Rose and Scarlett.

Lizzie and Florence are staying to LA which make me more grumpy.

We finally arrive at the airport. We check our luggage and we wait to board.

Rose is not letting Lizzie go and it's cute and sad at the same time.

Until it's finally time for us to go. Me and Brie get up and hug hug Lizzie and Florence goodbye « see you in October » Florence said.

I turn to look at Hailee and my eyes instantly get glassy. It's maybe weird because it's only a month but I'm scared to have panic attacks without her.

I'm already so attached to her and it's scary but I can't help it.

She's my everything.

« Don't cry my love » she said her eyes getting glassy as well.

« I can't » I know I have to go but I can't stop crying even if it's just a month I'm so sad.

The speaker call our flight again. « I love you. So much » she said.

« love you too bye» I said giving her one last kiss.

« No! Mommy » I heard Rose said making my heart melt when I realized that she's talking to Lizzie.

Lizzie instantly started crying. « oh my god my sweet angel » she hugged her tightly.

« I love you so much. I will see you soon I promise. You call me whenever you want okay my baby? » Lizzie kissed her head.

« Love u mommy » Rose said in Lizzie's neck.

« I love you too my baby » she gave Rose to Scarlett.

« I love you Scar » Lizzie said kissing her lovingly. « I love you too. So much » she said trying to hold her tears.

I unwrap my arms from around Hailee and she kiss my forehead. « I love you. Call me okay? Whenever you need me. I'm always here. In your heart. I'll see you soon » she said and I nodded.

« I love you » I said and we walked away.

Rose is still crying asking for her mommy.

« You'll see mommy soon baby I promise » Scarlett said and I smiled as she referred to Lizzie as mommy.

We get in the plane and we all fell asleep feeling exhausted.