I'm on my way

Chapter 20:

Florence Pov:

I'm currently in my hotel room when I get a call from Scarlett.

« What's up girl? »

« Florence » she just said and I can hear that something is wrong.

« What happened scar? »

She took a deep breathe « Brie and y/n got in a car accident »

I froze.

« W-what? I- are they okay? » i asked. « Brie is okay just a broken arm. But y/n is in a bad state »

« What do you mean a bad state? » I quickly said feel my heart tightening.

« She's in surgery. She lost a lot of blood. And we don't know more »

« where are you? »
« at the hospital. Lizzie is freaking out and I won't talk you about Brie »

« I'm on my way » I said before hanging up.

I quickly take my keys, my phone, I jump in my car and I'm now driving to the hospital.

I have to call Hailee. I know that they aren't in good therms but I can't just don't say anything to Hailee.

After a few ring, she finally answered.

« What flo »
« Y/n and Brie got in a car accident »
I immediately said, she needs to get here soon.
« w-what?? They're okay ? »
« Brie is okay just a broken arm but Y/N... »
« WHAT FLORENCE TELL ME » she screamed at me.
« She's in surgery in a bad state »
« I'm on my way » she said before hanging up.

I finally arrive at the hospital and see them in a corridor. They have red puffy eyes and Brie is still crying, Rose is asleep on a chair but I can see that she cried too.

« How is she? » I asked panicked
« She's in surgery, she lost a lots of blood and she has broken ribs » Scarlett answered making me more worried.

She has to survive she needs to. We all need her.

A few hours later Y/N is still in surgery, her parents and Alycia arrived.

Me and Scarlett called and texted Y/N's friends and family to avert them.

All the marvel cast wanted to come at the hospital but of course it wasn't possible so they're going to come turn by turn.

About 5 hours later, the doctor come to us and we all rush to him.

« How is she? » Brie asked quickly « she's okay » we all let out a sight of relief.

« she's out of surgery, she should wake up in a few hours »

« She has broken ribs, broken wrist and she had an internal bleeding but we managed to stop it » the doctor explained.

« Can we see her? » « only 3 persons can go » we let her parents and Brie go see her first.

Brie POV:

We enter the room and I see her. Laying on the bed, unconscious.

My eyes immediately start to tear up again. « Oh y/n » I took her hand in mines.

My parents come on the other side of the bed taking her other hand.

She looks bad, she has cuts on her arms and face and she looks so pale.

« Wake up please y/n I'm begging you »

My parents leave to talk with a doctor and I stay alone with y/n during an hour.

« I love you y/n. You're the best sister I could ever dream to have. Please wake up. I need you » I cried.

After one more hour, Lizzie, Scarlett and Flo saw y/n and they all talked a little to her.

We choose to keep Rose away from the room because we don't want her to see y/n like that.

She complained a little but we told her that she will be the first one to see her when she wakes up.

I'm now alone with her in the hospital room.

-

It's now about 7pm and my parents left just to put their stuff in our apartment.

They'll be staying there until y/n gets better.

A few minutes later scar come in the room « can you come outside two minutes please »

I go outside and see-

« What the fuck are you doing here? » I asked her harshly

« Flo called me. Look I know you hate me and I understand but please, please let me see her »

« Oh now you want to see her?? You didn't wanted to see her when you left uhm?? You broke her Hailee do you understand that? You promised her so much things she trusted you and you left her. With a fucking letter! Do you think we're in a Disney movie?! » I screamed getting all of the attention.

« I know Brie I know and I can't tell you how much I am sorry about that. I hurt her and it was the last thing I wanted. I made a mistake and I know you don't trust me but please please let me show you that I can- I can be here for her. »

"You don't know how much I want to punch you right now. You don't get to leave and come back like that. » I said sighing.

Hailee POV:

« Please Brie. I understand that you hate me. I hate me too. You don't know how much I regret what I did. She was so good for me and I fucked up. Badly. But please let me see her. The truth is that I- I love her. I need to try and make things up » a few tears streamed down my cheeks as I talked.

« Go » she said « thank you » I whispered.

I entered the room and saw her. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

« Oh my god Y/N » I started crying. I took her hand « I'm sorry y/n so sorry. You need to wake up please I need you. I love you so much »

I feel her hand move. I look up at her. She opened her eyes looking confused « H-Hailee? »