Dangerous game

Chapter 29:

The first interviewer came toward me.
« Hi Y/N how are you today »
« I'm fine thanks for asking » I answered smiling.

« So, we heard that you had a car accident with your sister. You scared all of us! All the paparazzi, your fans, everyone were going crazy! So how are you since then? »

« I'm good thank you, my ribs still hurts a little and I have to wear an uncomfortable corset under my dress but I'm doing better. My family and my friends are there for me and Brie »

« We're all happy to hear that we were all scared for you two. Did you saw all the messages from the celebrities wishing you to recover quickly? » she asked surprising me.

« Uhm no? To be honest, I'm not often on social media »

« Well a lot of celebrities posted messages on their social media for you. The marvel cast, Jennifer Aniston, Sara Paulson, Dua lipa, the stranger things cast and way more »

« Wow! I didn't even think that all those amazing people know me » I chuckled nervously. « But thank you to everyone! I'll check tonight my social media to thank all of you » I smiled at the camera.

After a few more questions she asked me:

« So I know you said you're not often on social media but have you seen the tweet of your ex girlfriend Elena Martins Apparently she was talking about you and your girlfriend Hailee Steinfeld? »

« Yes I saw it and I'm not going to lie because I'm not like this so yes, it was about me and Hailee.
You know I really hate drama. I never had a drama with someone in my career and Elena is trying to make drama where there are none.
She's meddling in my life and try to expose my private life to sink me but she can't because I'm happy with my girlfriend and she can't take it away from me » I rambled smiling at my last sentence.

« thank you for this mature answer. We're all happy for you and Hailee. The lesbians are going crazy » she said making me laugh.

« Let's go lesbians let's go » I said laughing.

« I'll let you continue have a nice day! »

« Thank you have a nice day too » I said smiling walking to the next interview.

-

After a few hours, we're all at the restaurant literally exhausted from this day. Rose who was with Scarlett's brother joined us after the red carpet.

« Auntie y/n, auntie y/n, auntie!! » Rose jumped up and down in her seat sing my name.

« Yes Rose » I said feeling my headache coming.

I really love Rose but all the people today, the noises and all made me really tired and my head hurts.

Right now Hailee is playing a dangerous game with her hand on my thigh close to the place again.

Her hand is getting higher and I feel my breathe hitch. This bitch is going to make me go crazy.

« Hailee please, wait until we're home »

« So there will be something at home ?? » she asked surprised.

I know that she's waiting since a long time and I think that I'm ready. Well I'm sure that I am.

« If you're a good girl then there will be something at home »

I see her eyes becoming dark with desire, I give her a smirk before continuing to eat.

When we finished eating we went back to the van and back to hailee's house.

Brie is staying at our apartment in LA tonight so it's just me and her.

When we enter the room, Hailee immediately slammed me against the wall and start kissing my neck.

« Hailee » I moaned gripping her hair.

She push me on the bed and start straddling my waist. It feels so good that it hurts. The butterfly in my stomach are going crazy. I have chills in my whole body.

She takes off my shirt and kiss me with all the love she can give me. We make our for a few minutes before she pulls away.

« Are you ready? »