Little accident

A short chapter for you before school 🥹

Chapter 15:

« We should do teams »

We're currently in the garden about to play football.

« I'm with Lizzie » Rose said excitedly. « Okay then I'm with the twins » I said.

« You know that we're not really twins right? » Julian said laughing. « Yes but for me you're twins » I smiled.

« Okay so the twins, y/n, Florence and Scarlett together and Rose, Hailee, Brie and me» Lizzie said and we all agreed.

« Okay let's get in position »

« 3, 2, 1, let's go » we all started running to the ball.

I've never saw us this competitive before. And it's so funny. We're still letting Rose have the ball and we let her goal a few times.

I'm now in a duel with Hailee I have the ball and she's in front of me.

I try to run around her but she caught me by the waist and scoop me in her arms.

« Hey!! Put me down it's not fair » she run with me but trip on the ground and we both fall.

« Hailee!! » I screamed as we fell.

« I'm sorry. Are you hurt? » she said panicked. « ouch. My back hurts »

Everyone came around us to see if we're okay.

« Bubs tell me you're okay » Hailee said worried. « I'm okay. But you're a bitch » I chuckled.

« I'm sorry » she looked at me worried. « I'm okay hailee » I tried to get up but my back hurt really bad.

« ow » I said before smiling trying to hide that I'm hurt.

« You're clearly not fine » Scarlett said.

Hailee scooped me up and walked towards the house. She lay me down on the couch.

« Fuck I'm so sorry » she looked guilty « Hailee, in a few minutes it'll get better »

I was wrong.

One hour later I still can't get up alone. Hailee is not leaving my side and she still look guilty.

« Here y/n » Scarlett handed me a cream for my back.

« Okay come on » Hailee scooped me up and we went to the spare bedroom.

« Take off your shirt » she asked me. « Already wanting me? » I smirked.

« Baby please » she's not laughing at all. She looks so worried for me.

« Listen Hailee. I'm fine. See. I still make jokes and I'm still so funny » I smiled trying to make her smile too.

Seeing that it's not working, I kissed her lovingly. She instantly kiss back before pulling away.

« First I put the cream on you » I nodded and laid down on the bed.

I take off my shirt and she start applying the cream on my back. She massage my back for a while and I'm feeling way better now.

« Thanks baby. I feel better » I turned around.

I see hailee staring at my torso biting her lips. I still have my bra on but I'm blushing like never.

« Okay put your shirt back on before we make love on Scarlett's spare bed » she said and I laughed.

« Okay »
« Can you get up? » she asked seriously. « Yes but I prefer when you carry me » I smiled sheepishly.

« Okay then » she scooped me up and we walked downstairs.

« How's your back? » Brie asked me. « it's better »

« Okay it's time to eat dessert » Scarlett said and we all walked outside in the garden table.

We ate dessert and after, we decided to go to the pool.

Scarlett wanted to put Rose to bed but she cried until Scarlett gave up and gave her to Lizzie.

She rocked her back and forth and in a few minutes she was asleep.

We all sat in the deck chairs and just talked until around 1am.

The twins went to bed. Tonight they sleep here because tomorrow they have to be on set early and since Scarlett live close to the set she invited them to stay.

Flo, Brie, Hailee and me left and we went to our apartment where we stayed up until 3am.

After this, we went to sleep and hailee insisted on massaging my back before sleeping so I let her and in a few seconds, I was asleep.