The « fake date »

Chapter 9:

Today is Monday and it's actually 6pm and I'm currently trying to find an outfit my fake date tonight.

Yesterday, we went back to my place and I talked with Brie about what happened in the morning.

She understood but I could feel that she was a little...sad maybe? But I reassured her, it wasn't because of her, I just needed to get out of the house.

The rest of the night we ate dinner and watched a movie.
Of course Rose wanted to sleep with the both of us because if we don't, it's not a real sleepover.

So we slept all together in my room.

So I'm now starting to freaking out because I don't know how to dress, Hailee told me to wear something to go out for dinner so I think something not too fancy but also class.

I'm really nervous and I don't know what to wear so I get downstairs to Brie and Rose.

« Girls I need help! » they raised an eyebrow « with what? » Brie asked.

« I have a fake date tonight »
« A fake date? » they both asked.

« a date but it's not really a date and it's too long to explain the whole story so just help me to pick an outfit » I gave them a look that mean help me.

« Okay but I have one question » Brie said « with who are you going out for your fake date? »

« Hailee » I just said and she smiled « why are you so stressed if it's just a fake date? »

« Im not stressed- well- no ugh fine I like her a little » I gave up.

« Just a little? » Brie smirked.

« anyway I told you with who I'm going out so now help me please » I changed the subject making the two girls laugh.

« Auntie y/n likes Hailee, auntie y/n likes Hailee » Rose giggled jumping up and down.

I laughed at her behavior and we got upstairs in my room to choose my outfit.

« Do you know where is she taking you? » Brie asked.

« No. she just said to wear something not too fancy but something class »

« Okay try this » Brie said handing me a cute dress.

I go in the bathroom and try the dress before going out and showing them.

« Perfect » Rose said with a cute smile. « You like it? » I asked both of them. « Yes you're amazing. Hailee will absolutely fake fall for you in your fake date » Brie chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

« Okay let's do my makeup and hair »

I leave my hair dry naturally and do a light makeup. I don't like to wear too much makeup and I like to let my skin be natural.

I look at my phone and see that it's already 7:30pm. « Okay Rose come on » I scoop her in my arms and we head downstairs.

When we get to the living room the door bell rang and I opened the door to see Scarlett and Lizzie.

« Ready for your date? You're beautiful » Rose immediately jump on Lizzie's arms making Scarlett faking tears.

« Sorry mama » Rose laughed.

« How the fuck do you know I have a date? » I asked shocked.

« Brie » Scarlett and Lizzie said at the same time and I glared at my sister.

« You're a bitch » I said and before she could answer the door bell rang again.

I opened the door, and the sight in front of me made my breath hitch.

I looked at her up and down and she did the same biting her lips.

« You look » we said at the same time making our cheeks heat up.

« You're stunning » I said looking up and down her body for a second time.

We heard someone clear their throat, we turned around looking at the girls who have a stupid smile on their faces.

« Okay I have to go » I kissed Rose's cheek and rushed Hailee outside of the door.

« Sorry I hope it's okay if they know. Well at first I only told Brie and Rose but of course Brie had to tell Scarlett and Lizzie- » I rambled and she cut me off.

« Hey y/n don't worry about that. I'm okay if they know. Anyway are you ready to go? » She asked handing me her hand that I instantly took. I nodded « I'm ready »

-

We've been driving for around 30 minutes we talked about anything and everything. It's the first time that I'm this comfortable during a date. The conversations are smooth, she makes me laugh and I have a big smile on my face.

But I keep telling myself that it's a fake date.

What the hell does that even mean?

I don't know.

Should I ask her?

I don't know.

« Hey y/n? » I get pulled out of my trance when she place her hand on top of mine that is on my thigh.

« Yes I'm sorry. I just zoned out »

« Sure? You can talk to me you know? If you don't feel comfortable or if something is wrong- »

« Hailee! I'm fine I promise you. I feel really good here with you » I decide to not tell her because we will just see with time.

« Good. I feel comfortable with you too » she blushed and I smiled. I'm happy that she show me that she's happy to be here.

« Are you gonna take me somewhere to kill me? » I asked making her laugh.

« I can't kill someone this beautiful » she said and I chuckled blushing. « You're a charmer » I said with a smile.

« Only for you » she winked at me.

« Don't worry we arrive in 5 minutes » she added and she was right because 5 minutes later we're in front of a beautiful restaurant who doesn't look too fancy but friendly.

I really like this type of restaurant. Before, when I went on multiples dates with boys (yeah I know) it was the most boring moments of my life.

They just wanted to impressive me with expensive stuff but that's not me, I prefer simple things.

She get out of the car and open the door for me « what a gentlewoman » I teased her « oh shut up » she laughed.

We head in the restaurant and Hailee give the name of the reservation to the waiter.

Waiter who's checking Hailee up and down. He leads us to our table and I give him a death glare.

« You okay? » she asked sitting on her chair. The waiter gives us the menu and leave us alone.

« Do you see how he's checking you out?!? » I said not really thinking about what Im saying.

I watching him looking at her. He see my glare and look away quickly.

« Hey » Hailee said taking my hand over the table « are you jealous? »She asked smirking.

« What uhm no I- what if I am? » my answer take her by surprise but she respond quickly « well I'm flattered but no need to be jealous I'm all yours tonight »

« Just tonight? » I said teasing her. I don't know where this confidence come from but I'm not complaining.

« We'll see » she answered with the same smile. I can see she likes our little flirting game so I keep it in mind.