Fake dating?

Hey everyone! Hope you're enjoying the story so far! Here is a long chapter!
Please tell me what you think and if you have any requests!

Chapter 6:

Me and Hailee have been talking for around one hour and I really enjoy talking with her. She's such a genuine woman and she's really funny.

I saw a few marvel dude and introduced them to Hailee, it's so good to see them. It's been a while since we were all together.

Suddenly Lizzie comes to us looking stressed « hey Lizzie are you okay? »

« Elena is here and she's talking to flo » Lizzie said and I can already feel my blood boil.

I don't say anything and just get up but before I can run to kill her Lizzie stop me.

« Calm down before you go I don't want you to kill her » she chuckled.

« you sure? » I asked because I do really want to kill her.

« Are you okay? » Hailee asked concerned seeing my state. « Yeah I'm fine, she's my ex and I just don't see why she's here talking to my best friend »

« She said she want to see you. Anyway we should go help flo. But don't punch her »

We go to the little group and I see her. « See who do we have here uhm »

« Hey Y/n listen I'm not here to cause any problems » she started.
« Oh there's no problem because you're leaving » I feel Hailee's hand slipping in mine and it instantly calm me down.

« I know you hate me but look, let's just be adults. I just want to talk to you »

« how cute! You want to be adult? Do you really want me to say what you did to me in front of everyone? So we can see how adult you are » I said louder starting to approach her, but hailee puts her arm on my waist to keep me still.

« oh so now you're sleeping with an actress? I see you quickly moved on » she said and I scoffed.

« Look I don't want to talk to you I don't wanna hear your voice I don't even want to look at you » I said turning to face Hailee.

I look at her with glassy eyes. « Come on » She took my hand and we walked away.

« Get the fuck out » I heard Brie say as I'm walking away making me smile.

Hailee takes me to a room alone and close the door « Hey are you okay? » she asked taking my face in her hand.

« I'm okay thanks » I answered leaning in her touch. « I'm just so mad ugh she won't leave me alone. She hurts me badly in the past she- I- » I stuttered holding my tears.

« Hey, you're not obligated to tell me. But I'm here for you y/n. Whenever you're ready, I'll be here » she softly stroked my cheeks and I smiled gratefully at her.
« And maybe now she'll leave you alone as you're apparently sleeping with me » she smirked.

« I'm sorry I should have denied it » I blushed. « No no y/n it's okay. Plus, I don't mind fake dating a cutie like you » she smirked making me blush harder.

I hide my face in my hands « hey, don't hide this pretty face » she took my hands in hers and I smiled still blushing.

« You know, I don't mind fake dating a hottie like you either » I smiled.

« You think I'm hot? » she asked with a smirk but before I could answer the door opened revealing Scarlett.

« I interrupted something didn't I? » She asked smirking.

« hum no actually we were about to go downstairs » I said looking at Hailee with a smirk.

Scarlett gave me a look asking me if I'm okay and I nodded before heading back to the party.

I see Lizzie talking with Sebastian Stan so I decide to join them « hey Seb!! it's so good to see you » I said hugging him. « Hi doll how are you? you look gorgeous »

I love Seb, we met on the set of avengers IW and I immediately loved him, he's so funny and care for me like a big brother. Me, Anthony and him spent almost everyday pranking the cast (mostly Tom Holland).

« Im fine and you? How's your girlfriend? » I asked « We're doing good thanks » I spent about half an hour talking with him and liz until everyone was almost gone.

RDJ decided that he wants to play truth or dare. So we all sit down. The players are Lizzie, Scarlett, Hailee, Florence, Alycia, RDJ, Sebastian, Chris Evans, Anthony, Zendaya, Tom Holland, Brie and me.

I'm sat between Robert and Lizzie. I have an amazing idea and I know that RDJ is going to help me, so I lean close to his ear and whisper « we need to do something about Lizzie and Scar »

We look at each other with a devil look and with that, I know that he's going to follow me.

« Okay I start » Robert said with a smirk « Scarlett truth or dare? » I see Scarlett roll her eyes with a little smirk.

« Truth » she answered « Natasha romanoff would have choose dare » I said smirking making everyone laugh and agree.

« Okay hum, do you think you'll be able to fall in love again? »

« I think that, I- I'm already starting to fall in love again » she looked down at her lap making everyone scream and talk at the same time.

« WHO'S IT?!! » Robert screamed « that wasn't the question » Scarlett answered making everyone sigh.

I looked at Lizzie who has a scared and disappointed look. I put my hand on her thigh. « Girl, she's talking about you »

« You're not sure of that » she sighed
« Okay scar your turn » We played like that a few more turns until my beautiful sister decided to ask me the question.

« Y/N truth or dare? » « dare » I answered confidently. « I dare you to sit on the lap of the person you find the more attractive until the end of the party » my eyes went wide hearing the dare.

« Bitch » I said making everyone laugh but I wasn't laughing at all. I get up and walk toward hailee (of course) I am red like a tomato I can't even look at her.

I think she saw my actual state because she take my hand and place me on her lap.

« Owww it's so cute » Robert said making me throw a pillow at him. « Aww »

« Lizzie truth or dare? » I said ignoring Robert « dare » Lizzie started to get a little drunk. She's more confident when she's drunk.

« I dare you to flirt with Scarlett like nobody else is here » I said making everyone shut up and look at Lizzie.

She gets up and start walking slowly to Scarlett. I lean my back to Hailee's front to get more comfortable and she wrap her arms around my waist.

Lizzie start to sat on Scarlett's lap and lean close to her ear and whisper something that we can't hear but Scarlett definitely hear seeing her flustered state.

Lizzie got up innocently, sat next to Scarlett and kissed her cheek making all of us laugh at Scarlett's state.