Love of my life

Hey new update! Only one today because I'm exhausted. School is really draining. But whatever enjoy and don't hesitate to tell me what you think of the story so far!!

Chapter 31:

I woke up feeling cold. I opened my eyes and saw that Hailee isn't here anymore.

I have an impression of deja vu. I quickly got out of the bed put clothes on and run downstairs.

« Y/n? » I heard and turned around and saw Hailee making breakfast « oh my god » I instantly walked to her and hugged her tightly.

« Are you okay my love? » she asked hugging me back

« I was scared that you'd leave me again »

« Look at me baby. I'm here and I won't leave I promise you. Yesterday was amazing, you were amazing and I don't regret anything » she said making me smile widely.

She kissed me and pulled away « are you hungry ? »
« I'm starving »

She plates the pancakes and we both ate on the table.

After a few minutes I crawled on her lap. She wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed my head.

« you're all cuddly today. You okay? » she asked and I nodded « yes » I closed my eyes feeling myself falling asleep.

« You're tired baby? » she asked and I nodded nuzzling more in her neck.

« Okay take a little nap. I'm here bubs » she kissed my forehead again and I fell asleep in a minute.

-

When I wake up again, I'm on the couch in Hailee's arms.

We're currently in a spooning position me being the small spoon.

I turned around to face a sleeping Hailee.

I traced her beautiful features with the tip of my finger.

After a while, she smiled a little before opening her eyes.

« Hey my beautiful angel » I whispered.

She didn't answered and just nuzzled in my neck groaning making me chuckle.

« Wake up bubs. It's already midday »

She pulled away from my neck and looked at me « you're so beautiful » I said absolutely amazed by her beauty.

« your eyes... I love getting lost in them. Your beautiful nose... and those lips of yours » I sighed.

« Stop » she blushed hardly. « I love you » she said in my neck.

« what should we do today? » I asked after a few minutes.

« I don't want to move so how about we invite the girls over for a movie day? »

« Sounds good » I agreed.

We finished eating and go up to shower together and let me tell you, we didn't only shower.

We put comfy clothes on and get downstairs.

The girls quickly arrived and we all settled up on the couches together.

Rose absolutely wanted to watch ant man so we did just that.

After the first movie, we watched ant man and the wasp.

Me and Rose are like little kids. Well she's a kid but I'm not. We absolutely love marvel and we love speaking about it making the others laugh.

We finished the night by all falling asleep on the couch all cuddled with each others.

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling uncomfortable. « Y/n wake up please »

« What » I groaned « I think I have my period » she said.

« Does it hurt? » I whispered « yes » she cried and Im instantly wide awake.

« Come on bubs, we're going to bed »

I scooped Rose in my arms as she was uncomfortably sleeping on the couch with Brie.

I walked in the guest room and put her in bed.

I then woke up Lizzie and Scarlett to tell them to go sleep with Rose as they'll be in a comfier bed.

I place a blanket on Brie and on Alycia and Flo.

I then joined Hailee upstairs seeing her crying in bed.

« Oh baby » I go back downstairs and take a hot water bottle to put on her belly.

When I come back in her room, she's still crying from pain.

« Here hon » I said laying down in bed with her and putting my hand with the water bottle on her belly.

« You have to sleep and tomorrow you'll be better okay? » I said and she nodded her eyes already closing.

« Love you Haiz »
« Not Haiz! This name is for my friends » she said and I chuckled.

« and I'm not your friend? » I smiled « No. well yes but you're more than that. You're my lover. The love of my life » she said making my heart soar.

« You- I- uh- the love of your life? » I stuttered. « Yes because I do think your the love of my life »

« you're the love of my life too Haiz » I said and she chuckled kissing my neck.

« Heyy! Ouch » she groaned. « Okay my baby sleep. It's almost 4am » I stroked her hair and in a few minutes she's asleep.

« Sweet dreams the love of my life »