Anxiety

Chapter 7:

One hour later I'm almost asleep on Hailee's lap, the game is finished but I'm too lazy to get up.

« Hey cutie don't fall asleep » she said stroking my cheek.

« You're not really helping » I chuckled.
« Are you feeling better? » I know that she's referring to my ex coming here and annoying me again.

« I'm feeling way better. I mean look where I am right now » I said making her laugh.

« you know, we should go out some time just the two of us. I mean- if you want of course » she stuttered.

« Are you asking me out? On a date? » I smirked.

« I mean- we're fake dating so we should go on a fake date » she stated and I laughed.

« Sure. A fake date sounds good » I accepted and she smiled before kissing my cheek which make me blush.

« Girls » Flo came interrupting us.

« We're leaving, Hailee we're going to sleep at y/n and Brie's apartment with Alycia, our hotel is too far away and I'm tired »

We went to say goodbye to everyone and headed to the car.

« Scar, you two go back at yours? » Brie asked. « Yes, Lizzie is exhausted » she said.

Indeed, Lizzie is almost asleep on her shoulder.

« Okay good night girls be careful and no funny business » I said before closing the car door.

30 minutes later we arrived at our apartment. We live in a modern loft with a view of Central Park with a big kitchen open to the living room. Upstairs we have 3 bedrooms who each have a bathroom and a closet.

« Where are Flo and Alycia? » Hailee asked confused because they're not in the living room anymore.

We went upstairs close to the guest room, but before I can open the door we hear suspect noises.

Me and Hailee look at each other with wide eyes before running downstairs.

« Wha- »Brie started before she's cutting off by Hailee.

« WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK » we started laughing « oh my god I didn't see that coming » I said still shocked.

« Can someone tell me what happened?!!? »

« Alycia and Flo are in the guest bedroom and I don't think they're playing cards »

Brie's eyes went wide « NO WAY » we laughed together and waited a little before heading upstairs.

« Well I guess you have to sleep with me » I said to Hailee « thanks Flo and Alycia » she joked making me roll my eyes.

« We will thanks them tomorrow. Come on » we entered my room and I saw her looking around.

« You're room is beautiful » « thanks I really like to decorate » I smiled softly.

« Here some clothes for you. you can go change in the bathroom » she thanked me and went to the bathroom to change while I changed in my room.

« Y/n? Are you finished? »
« Yes you can come »

« Here is a new toothbrush for you » I hand it to her and she thanks me.

We get to the bathroom and brush our teeth, remove our makeup and then we both lay down in bed.

We're both facing each other and I get lost in her eyes for a few minutes until I snap back to reality and kiss her cheek.

« Good night Hailee » she just smile at me and I turn the light off.

-

I woke up feeling really warm. I opened my eyes and felt a arm on my hips.

I then remembered everything that happened yesterday.

Me sleeping with hailee, the way that I'm all... cuddly with her.

I start to feel anxious. I'm scared. I know how it ended up the last time I let my walls down.

I start to breath heavily. I feel anxious. I need to talk to Lizzie.

I get up carefully so I don't wake hailee up. I need to breath, I need fresh air.

I get dressed, everyone is still asleep so I send a text to Brie to tell her that I'm leaving.

I take my car and head to Scarlett's house. A few minutes later I'm knocking at her door.

Scarlett open the door rubbing her eyes. « Y/N? What are you doing here it's 8 am? » she asked confused.

« I'm sorry I need to talk with you and Lizzie I think I'm starting to have a panic attack »

Her gaze immediately turned with concern as she let me enter the house.

« I'm going to wake Lizzie up » She told me before heading upstairs.

I sit on the couch and about 1 minute later I see Lizzie running down the stairs looking scared.

« Hey angel are you okay? » she said crouching down in front of me cupping my cheeks.

I instantly calm down seeing and hearing her. She helps me a lot with handling anxiety. She knows better than anyone how's it to be nervous every time and she gives good advices.

« I-Im fine, I woke up this morning and Hailee was next to me and I panicked. I don't know why. I feel so lost » I sighed.

« Wait why Hailee was next to you? »

So I began to tell them everything that happened when we went on our separate way.

« WAIT. So you're saying that Flo and Alycia DID IT!??! »

« We didn't saw that coming uh » I said smiling. They managed to make me calm down in a few minutes and I love them for that.

« Why are you freaking out y/n? Hailee is nice and she makes you smile. That's what matter. I think you're just scared of letting someone in again. You suffered a lot before. But Hailee is for sure not like your ex. Yesterday, the way she cared for you like Elena never did in your entire relationship and she instantly helped you when she saw the distress you were in » Scarlett said and I nodded before Lizzie continued.

« I know it's hard but try to not be nervous okay? Just let the time do the work and you'll see what happens. But y/n, don't hide your feelings. I know you're scared but sometimes it worst the risk. Allow yourself to be happy. » Lizzie added and I nodded again. They're right, I'm just scared to be hurt again.

I feel a lot better hearing this « she probably don't even like me. Ugh I'm so dumb » I sighed. « Hey y/n, don't say that. I can tell that she like you by the way she looks at you. And all of her actions. When she pulled you in her laps. That's obvious »

« Well I don't know but I surely hope. Thank you guy's for your help » I smiled

« We love you don't forget that » Lizzie said.
« I love you guys too » I said hugging them tightly.

« How about you stay with us for the rest of the day? Rose is coming back soon she'll be happy to see her favourite aunt » Scarlett suggested.

« HEYYY » Lizzie said hitting Scarlett playfully.

« Sooo? » She asked again.

« Yeah I'd love to stay » I answered smiling. « yayyy let's watch a movie » Lizzie cheered and we all cuddled up together on the couch as we choose a movie.